Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rapid-Deployment Solution for Discrete Manufacturing

former_member218144
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to implement the rapid deployment solution for discrete manufacturing with the help of implementation guide.

I had downloaded the solution file and installation file from the marketplace.

When I try to execute the transaction code /SMB/BBI to upload the solution file as per the guide,it displays function not possible.

Please let me know in case of basis activities involved.

Please let me know the step by step procedure.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Richie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi Ritchie,

Did you implement Solution Builder?  There are several SAP Notes on this. Solution Builder takes the XML and TXT files and uses them for the automatic implementation of the RDS.

I suggest that you review the TXT (BC Sets) files carefully so that you get your plants and data created. The Solution Builder takes some getting used to.

Best Regards,

Mike

former_member218144
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kirkwood,

I had implemented the solution builder with help of my basis consultant.

Now i had done the steps as guided in the guide.

But when I try to activate the BC sets through  the implementation assistant I am facing this particular error "Not activated-error Message no. /SMB/BBPRJ_INST050".Please refer the screenshot.

Please help fix this and proceed further.

Regards
Richie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritchie,

I'm not an expert with the Solution Builder. The error mesage you received was a general error indication. From your screenshot, it looks like you did go into the details of the error. However, the answer is beyond my skills. I recommend that you open a customer message with SAP. The component to start with would be SV-SMB-AIO-PFW-SB.

Best Regards,

Mike

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hi Richie,

I have across same error  , were you able to resolve it ?

I would appreciate any information on resolving this issue.

Thanks,

Misba