Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump: Internal session terminated with a runtime error DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR

madhukar_manda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Process chain got failed at DTP while loading data from  0IC_C03 -> ZC_C01 with error message Dump: Internal session terminated with a runtime error DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR (see ST22) ( Overlapping check with archived data areas for InfoProvider ZC_C01 ).

Tried doing below techniques, but no use.

1.Deleting index, deleted red req, repeating

2. changing the process number to 1,2..5.

3.Not Space issue, DB024.

4. Not dead lock issue.

Please advise other ways to resolve this issue.

Kindly help!

Regards,

Madhukar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209032
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you archived the data from the target cube? If so you cannot load the data in the same range as archived data to the cube? Also please let me know if this is the first load happening to the cube?

Regards,

Raghavendra.

madhukar_manda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

My collegue have resolved the issue. but im unable to guess the solution. he havent implemented any note or repeated the failed DTP. will share the screen shot which he has corrected. By this please let me know wat exactly he did..

Let me know if you need any more info.

Kindly help me out to know the solution.

Regards

madhukar

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Wouldn't it be a better option that you ask your colleague itself ?

I think this makes sense and share the solution with all of us.

Also mark the correct answer as correct so that if someone stumble upon the same issue in near future can refer the right solution.

Regards,

AL

Former Member
0 Kudos

As your second screen shot clearly shows that your colleague had reprocessed the same data packet.

It can be done in a way

Select the data packet which you want process again and click on REQUEST -> POST MANUALLY,

You can see the same data packet processed with RUN ID 2.

madhukar_manda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you shree Hari

madhukar_manda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Shree Hari,

May i know why this issue is occurring. Is this manual process works for every DTP load or only for inventory loads.

Please advise.

regards,

Madhukar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhukar,

The issue is related to indexes, it occurs when secondary indexes are not deleted on the info cube, so if the data comes more DTP gets in to dump showing the message DBIF_RSQL_SQL_ERROR.

This can be fixed in two ways

1. Delete the indexes on the Info cube,delete the red request and repair the DTP.

2. In DTP select the red data packets which are not updated to target and post them manually using the option "Post Manually".

(Remember, in this case no need to delete the red request, once the data packet gets updated to target it automatically sets overall status to green)

In detail about the option Post manually: If you can remember 3.x Info package, we were using read manually option to update data packets which are not updated properly, it is exactly the same. irrespective of any application, it get enable when DTP fails, You can see the symbol (Post manually) when DTP fails.

but depending on the issue we have to take a decision, for eg DTP has failed due to other reasons say duplicate records or invalid records, this option do sent make sense, in that case you need to correct them in error stack and process them using error DTP.

Thanks,

Sreehari.

madhukar_manda
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for the information...very needful points

baby_maran
Discoverer
0 Kudos

HI   All ,

Today I got this error in my Process chain. I followed your steps and DTP ran successfully. thanks lot

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182196
Contributor
0 Kudos

U missed my Reply

former_member182196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi....

U can check SAP Note : 631668........for ur reference......it may help u......

Regards,

SM

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Implement this SAP Note: 1606565

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can try to check the exact cause thru from short dump details ST22. if you have DB team, please take their help. might be useful.

While reading data from source sql statements are overlapping.

Thanks