Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom approval procedure for RfC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have created the custom approval procedure for a Rfc as below

By using the custom approval I have created the RfC as below 8000000675.

But the approvers in the above list should get the tickets in their workcenter overview as below:

its not appearing.

The version is SP7 of solution manager 7.1

Regards

Chithra Natarajan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

BorisMilosevic
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chithran,

try to do what Karthik suggested you, and do check in the link below.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion.

I have done as per karthick comment.

pls find the screen shot

But when check the partner function of SDCR002 I have like below can you pls suggest whether it is correct:

Is it correct?

The rule i have created is as per the standard rule for all 4 steps.

Now the First approver can able see the tickets in the overview since he is the change manager. But others 3 approvers are not getting the tickets details in the overview.

Regards

Chithra Natarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chitra,

which partner function role you have copied for others 3 approvers ?

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

I have given change manager partner function for all the approval step.

Regards

Chithra Natarajan

BorisMilosevic
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chitra,

pls do following ,firstly  differentiate partner functions and partners in the approval process (not to be all Change manager) ,  then check this flow Change Manager will be the first in the queue of approving, second approver will be  advisory  board,...etc.

I think when Change Manager approve then ADVS Board should have RrC visible in the overview screen, not before !

Try this and let us know results!

rgds

BM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chitra,

Normally issue will be with relationship category in partner function.

You have copied change manager for all four custom approval partner.so now four custom approval partner having same relationship category. so it make the problem not able to identify the partner.

As below reply from BM, try to copy different partner for the remaining three partner approval ( diff  relationship category)

please try and let me know the output.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BM & Karthik,

I followed as you said by changing the partner function different in the approval step.

and tried. but still is not appearing in the overview.

In the overview it is appearing only for the change manager. The transaction type (YMCR) is having the partner function .

Is there any other steps to resolve this issue?

Sorry for the delay.

Regards

Chithra Natarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chitra,

Once the first level of approval will done, second level manager will get the approval overview .

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

As per your comment the approver level 1 approved the request then I checked in the 2nd level approver its not appeared in work center overview. But after searching the request in the itsm screen and approving it, It is appearing as approved in the work center overview.

Thanks

Regards

Chithra Natarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

There may missing of changes either in rule policies and service profiles

found below guide was always useful on fixing issues with approval procedure,

Please check out.

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chitra,

once the status set to " To be approved" the approval will get the ticket in particular work center queue.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

As of now the ticket is in to be approved status only.

Regards

Chithra Natarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chithra,

What is the partner function assigned in the ZMCR0001 approval procedure in Assign approval steps?

once the partner BP enter in the change manger filed, it will get automatically update in the partner in  approval block ?

if not define the custom partner function in the partner determination procedure and assign partner function in the Spro -> ChaRm -> transcation -> partner determination procedure ->Define partner determination procedure ->user Interface Settings

Rg,

Karthik