cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd: SAP Fiori app Customization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I having doubt regarding customization about SAP Fiori app which will be provided by SAP to mobility. how much effort will take to customize the particular app?

for example:

My requirement is to Track Purchase Requisition from SAP, I cant able to find any direct app in fiori which is provided by SAP, so that I am planning to customize existing app like Tracking Purchase Order or Tracking Sales Order to my requirement, is the apps are all possible to customize according to my requirement? or please let me know if any direct app in fiori which will meet my requirement.

Regards,

Ayyadurai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ayyadurai,

You can learn the code from Track Purchase Order and develop OData and UI. It will be custom app.

You can find Fiori info in .

What is SAP Fiori

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i buy the FIORI for $150, what about the connection to the back end? i mean the add ons to get the badi for customizing, say the sales order, will it be available as well? or only the front end application?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If i buy the FIORI for $150, what about the connection to the back end? i mean the add ons to get the badi for customizing, say the sales order, will it be available as well? or only the front end application?

Regards,

Manisha