cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg:MIRO Pending List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need the list of POs which are pending for the MIRO(Invoice) , is there any Tcode for this apart from the MB5S,G/L searching. If exist please suggest on this issue .

Regards,

Nageswara Rao.D

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Best Option should be MB5S other then that you can check MR11 report with company code system date and purchase order date range , select Invoice surplus.

adam_kavanagh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nageswara,

Have you considered using transaction MR11? As this will show all POs that have a GR posted against them that require an Invoice.

Best regards,

Adam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

No development needed, Use MR11 - GR/IR account it can list all missing invoice.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The report MB5S determine if errors have occurred in posting goods receipts and/or invoice receipts or

to determine open purchase orders where goods receipts have been posted and still awaiting the vendor invoice.Other than t.code:MB5S, you can go for development.

Regards,

Biju K

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you try the report ME2N/ME2L/ME2M with selection parameter "RECHNUNG"

You can also change the parameter as per your requirement.

SPRO-IMG-MM-Purchasing-Reporting-Maintain Purchasing Lists-Selection Parameters-Define Selection Parameters

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apart from MB5S, you can get the details in ME2N: You may use the selection parameter as "RECHNUNG" if you want PO pending for invoice only.

Regards,

AKPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this report i will get those pos which are pending for the GRN & MIRO also, but my scenario is that i need only those POs which have  GRN done but MIRO(Invoice) pending .

Regards,

Nageswara Rao.D

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can restrict through Selection Parameter.

You need to change the selection parameter for "RECHNUNG"

Change it as per my previous comment, Then execute the report with this selection parameter

I can see the report for only invoice pending.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For PO's for which GR is done, but pending for IR, the best option will be MB5S report.

If you want to use ME2N, you may use with selection parameter. But the standard selection parameter "RECHNUNG" wont consider whether GR is done or not - it will bring all PO's pending for IR, irrespective of GR.

You may define new selection parameter which will consider GR also. Follow the path: OLME - Reporting - Maintain Purchasing List - Selection Parameters - Define Selection Parameters.

Here, copy the standard selection parameter RECHNUNG and create a new selection parameter and modify as follows:

Save it and use the selection parameter in ME2N:

Execute with other selection parameters and you will get the list. You may compare the same with MB5S.

Regards,

AKPT