cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crystal Reports For Visual Studio 2013 x Visual Studio 2013

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have just licenced and installed Visual Studio 2013 (version 12.0.21005.1 REL) and also licenced and installed Crystal Reports Developer 2013, Crystal Reports Viewer 2013 AND Crystal Reports For Visual Studio 2013 (CRForVS_13_0_7.exe), but it did'nt work. Are those systems still incompatible? What do I have to do to call a report from a C# program in VS 2013?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Never heard of Crystal Reports For Visual Studio 2013. Where did you download it from?

- Ludek

Senior Support Engineer AGS Product Support, Global Support Center Canada

Follow us on Twitter

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Service Pack 9 for SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio is now available for download. Don't forget that to integrate CRVS into VS IDE you must run the install exe(!). And yes, CRVS SP 9 does support VS 2013. List of fixes and Supported Platforms documentation coming next week.

- Ludek

Follow us on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

FYI,

Crystal Reports SP 9 NOT working with Visual Studio 2013-Professional. Please repair/correct the same. There are no errors in installation and the same working fine with VS 2010. Some how unable to get Crystal Reports Templates in VS 2013 - Professional.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I supose I have made some mistake. I understood than CRForVS_13_0_7.exe. I thought this meant "Crystal Reports For Visual Studio 2013".These systems are incompatible with each other? Is there any provision for this update?

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CRForVS_13_0_7.exe

CRforVS is a short form for "SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio"

13 is the version of "SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio". E.g.; version of the runtime is 13

0_7 is the Service Pack. In this case, it would be SP 7.

Finally to answer your question. CRforVS 2013 will be relased closer to the end of March. So far, CRfor VS only supports VS 2010 and VS 2012.

- Ludek

0 Kudos

Does "SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio" fully support all of Crystal Reports 2013's features & capabilities?

If not, is there a way to get that support?

Thank you,

- Seradex

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes it does - sorta... E.g.; there are datasources that will not be supported by CRVS (BEX, cubes, universe, etc.). But design features should all be ok. If you find any issues, let us know and we'll take a look.

- Ludek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we bought new Visual Studio 2013 and we are very sad that we can't develop new reports with CR.

We are all waiting for it!!! Any news??

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto

Sorry, no updates. The target release date for CR to support VS 2013 is March - probably closer to the end of March. But a release in early March is not out of the question. Keep visiting us here - I will post an update in the SAP Crystal Reports, version for Visual Studio

landing page and I will also tweet the info as soon as I have it.

- Ludek

Follow us on Twitter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for response.

It can be nice if people like me, with work-rounded needs and programming skills can help in any way for beta-testing purpose.

Also can help with localization and translation in Italian language.

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Many thanks for the offer Roberto. However, not even I will see a "Beta". I don't really think there will be a Beta available for anyone, other than R&D and QA.

As far as localization, Italian has always been present in all the previous Service Packs, so I am sure SP 9 will follow that pattern.

- Ludek