cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS Team View is blank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I'm getting a strange error in MSS, where I'm unable to view any details of the Manager. Couple of hours before I was able to find the data in MSS including the list in the Drop down menu which is appearing in Team view. Later I explored some stuff & run a Report RP_CHECK_LAUNCHPAD_ENTRIES & also viewed the cluster tables VC_HIER_VIS. Now when I've opened the Portal I see this weird stuff happening in my system. I also tried deleting entries in CKLTEX & Re-login'd once again. But still there is no use.

when I run'd the report RP_CHECK_LAUNCHPAD_ENTRIES--> MSSBIZVIEW I've got a message as Switch is OFF for Hierarchy view

Note: I'm using Nakisa Org chart "EMBORGCH"

Kindly please provide me ur valuable Inputs

Cheers

Pradyp

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradyp,

Switch on MSSBIZVIEW as below & Try it :

Go to customer table: V_THV_APP_C

Check against Activate Hierarchy visualization option for MSSBIZVIEW

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnx Srikanth

Eventually u answered for the Second one but it cleared both in my case. Now I can find the entries & data.

Cheers

Pradyp

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradyp,

Glad that you are done with it.

The funniest thing here is I am facing the same sought of problem with Team view, but couldn't answer self..... .

Below is the screenshot:

I have moved all the Customer & Cluster tables properly and even the data user name & dates, Org. structure is proper according to me. Not sure What I am missing.

Glad if you can show some path or where I am missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OMG...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth

Just check these settings in V_THVNAVFLDGRP and provide Hierarchy Name: MSSBIZVIEW and Structure Name: MSS_TMV_BIZ_ORG. Make sure that u have flagged "Is selected" check box. as it Determines if the entity is selected as a default entry while building the hierarchy.

and also in the same table check with the Hierarchy name: MSSBIZVIEW and Structure name: MSS_EMP_HIER with Navigation field group : MSS_TMV_BIZ_EOR.

and the rest of things I did the same as u have mentioned in ur answer. I've activated the switch for Hierarchy Visualization in customer table V_THV_APP_C & run'd the report RP_CHECK_LAUNCHPAD_ENTRIES with Hierarchy MSSBIZVIEW & logged into portal once again.

Try this & let me know the possible outcomes

Cheers

Pradyp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradyp,

I have checked the above:

The first is as you have shows

In 2nd Case I am using Communications as default instead of Organizational:

(I don't think this can make a difference, after all this is about which data to display by default.)

Remaining are same as you have shown.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth

May be yes, I agree with u. But still those were my system settings which was in Interest of sharing with u & parallely wanted to check with ur settings. Can u summarize me up with what settings u have changed which lead u to loose ur Config/Display??

In the meanwhile check this link, hope this may be helpful in ur case

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3327733

Cheers Mate

Pradyp

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

can u plz launch the application  from se80 once ...whether it is getting launch from there or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srikanth ,

v_ptreq_team ..chk here

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradyp,

Definitely appreciate your interest and inputs ..

In my case: MSS team is working fine in my Development, I have moved the same to Quality where the above error popped. I have not changed any settings.

The above thread is not similar to my issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JWALA,

I have checked it, it is as standard is:

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check in ECC side, run the FM HRWPC_RFC_OADP_GET_NAVOBJECTS

Pass the values as below

OBJSEL           MSS_BIZ_NOD

BEGDA            <todays date>

ENDDA           <todays date>

USER               <user ID>

In tables you should be able to see his team members. If it's not returning any values then you need to check the customization once.

T_NAVOBJECTS

T_NAVOBJECTSTRUCTURE

These tables will get fill with all his team members details.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar Reddy Chamala,

Thanks for your reply. I have tested FM HRWPC_RFC_OADP_GET_NAVOBJECTS, it fetches no values.

Request you to suggest Where / How can I check below ?

• T_NAVOBJECTS
  • T_NAVOBJECTSTRUCTURE
former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

these two tables are export parameters in FM HRWPC_RFC_OADP_GET_NAVOBJECTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Former Member Former Member &

I have posted my Issue in a fresh thread, as it seems I have high jacked Mr. Pradyp thread without his concent. Request you to continue here:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3480367

Thank you Pradyp.