cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/558 Wage type creating problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For some employees in December-13, net pay /559 is not generated correct and user did not check this and posted to finance.

Now, when I rectified and re-run payroll, the differnce amount is stored in /558 wage type.

The total of /558 and /559 equals to his actual net pay. Since user already posted to Fiance and Finance people are not accepting to reverse.

Now user want this amount to be reflect in January-14 payroll.

Please guide me how to pass Dec-13 /558 value to Jan-13 payroll. Do I need to pass to LRT table, if so what steps need to be performed.

Regards

S.RAVI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Sriramoju,

couldn't you change the data back as they were before. And do a retroactive payroll run in January for December? IThis would be the normal way to do it.

Kind regards

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jan,

I tried retro and also ran Jan-14 payroll. /558 WT is not coming to Jan-14 Payroll.

System gerating with difference payment in /558 WT, assuming that this amount is not paid. Problem is not with the data, it is with config. and user did not check this difference before posting to Finance.

Regards

S.Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jan,

What u said is 100% correct. This simple thing I am about to make complicated.

Some times my brain stops working

Thanks, points added.

Regards

S.Ravi

0 Kudos

Hi Sriramoju,

sorry for the delay I was yesterday on a business trip.

I need more information.

Some assumptions:

You did the corrections after the posting run, right?

After the correction the new wagetype /558 was created because the payout of wagetype /559 was done, right?

You didn't payout the amount of /558 to the employee, right?

Finance did not accept a new posting run, right?

If so change back the correction for these employees, run the payroll for these Employess for December only /559 with the old amount appears. Close the payroll for December.

In January make the correcitons of customizing an re-run December within the January payroll run.

Wagetype /558 will appear in December and will be transfered into to January because December is already closed.

Best regards,
Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

I did the same as you suggested. Now issue has been solved. Thanks for your inputs

Answers (0)