cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment medium RFFOUS_T/RFFOEDI1 for ACH Payments

former_member182714
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All - We have got Payment Method "A" for ACH (Payment medium program - RFFOUS_T) and Name of print dataset - ACH and we are seding details to Bank through Idocs.

In the Payment run, Variants are maintained against RFFOUS_T and RFFOEDI1.

Can you pls let me know in which case 2 Variants are maintained for the same Payment method in Payment as above.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182714
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends - Pls clarify my doubt. If my question is not clear, I put it across again.

I see reference Payment template (Only parameters maintained in F110), which Users take it as reference and create new Payment runs. Payment runs created for ACH Payments, Two variants maintained against 1)RFFOUS_T 2)RFFOEDI1.

I understand that whatever the Payment medium specified in Payment methods in Country, we should maintain the Variant against the same in F110.

In this case, I see two. Pls clarify my doubt.

Thanks

former_member182714
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends - Can you pls clarify my doubt. Though I do not have any issue now, I would like to understand why Two variants maintained against 1)RFFOUS_T 2)RFFOEDI1 and in which case, we maintain like this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Godavari,

Check payment program which has been assigned in payment method (A)  at country level setting in FBZP.

Usually program RFFOEDI1 is used for sending the payment detials through Idoc.

Regards,

Kalim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Godavari,

RFFOUS_T is used to generate checks based on parameters maintained in that variant (Check, Bank, Paying company code Etc.)

RFFOEDI1 is used to when payments to vendor are to be sent by an EDI Format to the Bank.with the help of Middleware Team We configure settings and this program generate a file to send to the bank, for this we have to create separate variant. This program can be copied and modified as per the client requirement.

I hope it clears your doubt.

Regards,

Sree