Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Business Partner Catalogue Numbers

former_member213205
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear,

Im trying to import an item, which could be bought at multiple suppliers.

The easiest way is to import into

<Mainsupplier></Mainsupplier>

<SupplierCatalogNo></SupplierCatalogNo>

But for the first step i would like to use the ItemPreferredVendors, AND Business Partner Catalogue Numbers (Identification 73 - substitutional catalog num).

The next step would be a check if the catalog num allready exists, and add this supplier as a preferred supplier.

Any idea's on how to complete this?

Thx in advance

Frederik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217514
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What version of Business One are you using?  In the newer versions, the Preferred Vendor is OITM:CardCode.  And additional preferred vendors are in ITM2 table.

Business Partner Catalog numbers are defined in OSCN and has the Object id of 73.  So after you insert the item object, you will need to insert the Catalog Number object.

former_member213205
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi jeff,

Thx for your respons.

Im currently using SAP 9.0 pl 08.

I'm inserting Items with series instead of a specific itemcode.

How can i find what item(s) have been inserted in the previous step?

Kind regards

Frederik

former_member217514
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I thought the output of the previous step was passed along as the output from the atom.  You should open the debugger after running the step and you should see the item code output.

If not, then you could do a query on the series. and subtract 1 from the current series number.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member213205
Participant
0 Kudos

Does anybody have an idea on how to: in 1 step : - insert a new itemcode based on a serie, and afterwards insert the corresponding Catalog Number for the itemcode.