cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Error Message CO434 to warning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the problem that we have a lot of production orders in the system and performance in settling the orders takes a lot of time.

As described in note 393686 I try to set deletion flag for all closed production orders. But I always get message CO434 "Order 1000059: Purchase order 4500002767 still exists". Those purchase orders are finished.

Do I really have to delete all positions in purchase orders to set deletion flag in production orders?

Or is it possible to set message CO434 from error to warning? How can I do that?

I hope you can help!

Best regards

Jesper

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Not sure but you try to add the following entry in Transaction OPJB to to set message CO434 from error to warning.

Version     Appl.ar. No  Cat

00000000 CO       434  as desired

That you change this message from error to warring is  undesirable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks, but I do not see CO434 in OPJB.

Does undesirable mean that SAP does not recommend to do this? Is there a note for this?

Regards

Jesper

Former Member
0 Kudos

After you click new entry button, you add the following entry.

Version     Appl.ar. No  Cat

00000000 CO       434  as desired

To avoid unexpected problems, after you solve Purchase order ‘s problem, you should set deletion flag for closed production orders

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jesper

Can you try to put a deletion flag to Purch Order items or Put the Delivery completion flag ON

Br, Ajay M

Former Member

Hi,

delivery completion flag is allready set, does not help.

If I set deletion flag it works but I do not know what consequences this would have. If there is e. g. bill yet, I can not set deletion flag. And i hava about 15.000 production order with an purchase order.

Regards

Jesper