cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant download netweaver 7.04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys, The link to SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP 7.03 SP04 64-bit Trial is dead, when I click it, after 30 second it says file does not exist, can someone  provide a working link please?

here is the link i was asked to go to  >>>SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP 7.03 64-bit Trial

thank you

Tony

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member27
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are moving to a new platform this week.

I hope this problem will be resolved in the next few days.

Regards,

Dedi

0 Kudos

Hi David,

should the downloadproblem be fixed in the meantime? It's still not possible for me to get one of the 64-bit trial versions. Thanks and regards,

J.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jorg,

Maybe you can help with this. Do u mind to take a look on link below?

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3564202

0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to refresh and practice every thing in FIORI.

I have SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP 7.03 SP04 Trial. For private learning purposes I need to install the "User Interface Add-On 1.0 for SAP NetWeaver" on my Minisap. Beside that I need the following packages in order to be able to test with the frontend system:

1. SAP NetWeaver 7.31 SPS08

2. GW_CORE 200 SP 09

3. IW_FND 250 SP 09

4. IW_BEP 200 SP 09

5. WEBCUIF 731 SP 09

6. IW_PGW 100 SP 06

7. Gateway component

I have googled the subject and was able to read that SAP was offering a link to download"User Interface Add-On 1.0 for SAP NetWeaver" - but that link doesn't work any more.

I have no customer ID on the "SAP Marketplace" where one could download the needed packages.

Is it possible as private user to download the above mentioned packages (any how ) in order to start learning FIORI on Minisap 7.3. I would be prepared to pay for these packages. I need them merely till the end of May 2016.

Downloading Netweaver 7.4 SPS07 (as trial) would solve everything, ist available for download?

I hope for your advice.

Kindest regards

Nido

Answers (0)