cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2LIS_04_P_MATNR value mismatch in PSMNG field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In extractor 2LIS_04_P_MATNR.

Have a problem for few orders where in AFPO table shows value 1000 in PSMNG field and 1200 in RSA3 for 2LIS_04_P_MATNR

Ex: Initial load AFPO value 1000 ---BI Value 1000

after they do change the record in ECC from 1000 to 1500

In Ecc  shows 1500 after the change . BI still showing 1000.

Please let me know if any of you got any solution .

FYI - I went through the following thread but not yet answered(http://scn.sap.com/thread/357662)

Thank You!!

Kannan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried to debug your extractor at RSA3.

Have you done delta load or full load after changes at ecc side?

if its full load, reload again to psa and check the records.

Find the production orders which are coming as wrong records at RSA3 and check with your source team(PP). Analyze those records have any specific order number sequence or something it may have differ compare to other records which are coming in right way.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my observation records(Order number) whatever has wrong values in RSA3 has been changed once the order is released.

Ex:

Order no 01 is released with planned order quantity 100,

once the order is released operation team changed planned order quantity to 150.

now if I see the value in TCODE-  COOIS , its showing 150.

Now if I am pulling fresh & full load to bw which shows only 100.

what ever value is changed its not bringing in to BW rather than first planned quantity.

Regards,

kannan.B

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all we have to believe SAP standard extractor never pulls wrong data. if pulls then you may find multiple thread for the same issue.

Your observation was fine. Have you checked with PP Team about prod order how qty was changed and is it changed as standard way or any other way.  please  sit with  PP Team and track those changes.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you,

Already I reproduced the issue with help of PP & Functional consultant Team.

Still I will confirm ,Whether they do standard way of reversing or etc.

Just fYI, SAP do come up with bugs, and might be I am the first person to get the issue and start thread!!! But as I mentioned in my first message some one got the same issue long back but didn't post the solution in that thread - last message answered by srikanthhttp://scn.sap.com/thread/357662

I will Update you if I get any solution or someone updates me.

In parallel I am getting some workaround to get the planned Quantity from the first level of operation by considering yield + scrap+ rework as per my client business scenario.

Thank you!!!

Lets look for solution !!

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After the first load, your loading delta load or again doing full loads only?

if you run only full load mean you need to fill your setup tables and run full load every time.

if your doing delta loads then you need to set V3 update methods to get delta records into RSA7.

RSA3 for full load update mode as  full or delta for delta records.

Please recheck your steps and try to check again. Even though it pulls wrong data then with data source name you can search for oss note at sap market place. you may find relevant note as per your bw version.

Thanks

anshu_lilhori
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to check Tcode OPL5.

Please check it thoroughly you will get the idea.

Regards,

AL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanjaneyulu Korrapati,

thank you,

30 days back initialized the delta and running fine.

But 2 days back  we found issues with few ordernumber , So yesterday I did repair full to check whether its coming correct or not. But it was still showing initial planned quantity.

Thank you!!!

Kannan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ansu,

Hope u r doing gr8 work,

Ansu, I checked with OPL5 , that is pace where they are maintaining order types.

I showed that configuration place to my functional consultant through SBIW navigation.

Still once again I will check with PP consultant for further input in OPL5.

Thank you Ansu.

Regards,

kannan

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kannan

As suggested by Anshu please check for OPL5 and check for tick in  Update under shop floor information system.

Also once you change the PO you are again filling the setup table and then doing the extraction right?

Regards

Gajesh

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

for repair full load also we need to delete and fill the setup tables. i can guess you done the same.

One more thing, when qty was changed there will be a changed date. can you check in that way. is there any changed date table level, if yes then we can check which dates of data was pulling for particular order at RSA3.

One more doubt, as you said changes were stored at base table. as my guess it may be saved partially. mean not saved properly. if possible ask pp team to resave  the record if possible.But care full while editing the existing records at table level.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sir,

Thank you , in OPL5

They unchecked the release version for header ,operation and Item.

So working fine now.

Regards,

Kannan.B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ansu ,

Thank you , in OPL5

They unchecked the release version for header ,operation and Item.

So working fine now.

Regards,

Kannan.B

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good catch anshu. Actually am aware of this. i thought that settings may be done properly by PP Team, otherwise they may see 0 records for full loads also. Keep it up.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem. In OPL5, release version for header ,operation and Item are checked. But it still not working fine. I have a mismatch between R3 and BW.

Anyone can help me?

Regards,

Dolors

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please follow thru above suggestion from all experts.

if not solved then you can open new thread with more description of issue.

You may get more help.

Answers (0)