Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Asset APC displays 0

former_member781837
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need some help on the FAR module in SAP B1 v9.

I import the fixed assets through Import Fixed Assets with the following fields:

Item No., Description, Asset Class, Capitalization Date, APC, Accumulated Ordinary Depr., Depreciation Area, Depreciation Type, Useful Life, Remaining Life and Depreciation Start date. 

The import succeeds, but the APC field is still 0 even after specifying an amount.  How do i get the system to update these figures, am i missing something?  I've searched the forums, but with no luck.

Regards,

Reinhardt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reinhardt,

If the APC is still zero, , you can check the log file for more information. The log file is located in a subdirectory called "SAP Business One Log" that can be found in the temp directory.

To access the temp directory, open Windows Explorer and enter "%temp%" in the Address field. For details, refer to 723683 - Check-list: Required information on reported message

Rgds,

Jimmy

former_member781837
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, but i don't see that folder in the temp folder.  This is not through the addon, but through SAP B1 v9 (built in).

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suggest to log this issue to SAP Global Support.

Rgds,

Jimmy

former_member781837
Participant
0 Kudos

I managed to get this working by setting the cell format to general on my APC field.

Thanks for the replies Jimmy

Answers (0)