cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Note search

former_member182714
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends - Can you pls let me know how many ways to search for SAP Note and the best way to search for it.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Fist and foremost important thing is you should have a User ID and Password to see the SAP notes or any other documentation. I am assuming you have these details already if not contact your manager to get the access to it.

than go to

https://websmp207.sap-ag.de/support

SAP Service Marketplace - Home

system will pop up small window asking for User id and password enter the details than click on Help&support tab

than enter the Not number in note field and press enter you will see the note results.

if you want to find out what note is applicable to your issue, than enter the error message or requirement in SEARCH FOR field, it will display so many options and notes available.

note: there are other web sites also provide the SAP notes.

Regards,

Sree

former_member182714
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, Sree. I will check as adviced.

And also I would like to see if any good learning content available in Service Market place.

I am checking now, but not able to see any, unless giving a search.

Thanks

vinod_vemuru2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Godavari,

Once you click on "Search for SAP notes and KBA" in service market place, click on "Additional criteria"->Select.

You will get a popup.

Here you have different options available based on what you want to search for. Select Consulting and FAQ notes. These are generally related to explanation on different functionalities of SAP. Similarly, there are different options available in the list. Select them based on your requirement, enter the key words and search. You will get notes which explains about the functionality.

Hope this helps

Thanks,

V V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Godavari,

If you want to find out the learning material (Implementation and upgraded documents ) as i said earlier Please type it in search string and it will display available resources on the left side you can see Portal documents in that you will find documents.

Regards,

Sree

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Godavari,

Once you have a clear cut idea on SAP note nubmers so you can get it download from SAP itself with a T code - SNOTE. You can download the note and go for implementation also. Even some times you will get manual pre-implementation steps from sap notes itself. Just follow those guidelines and implement the same accordingly to your requirements

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

jan_turek
Active Participant
0 Kudos

There is also a newly available tool to search for SAP Notes directly from SAP based on a particular problem occured. TC ANST.

former_member188964
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should always check and search for SAP notes in the SAP Service Marketplace for your Release and Support Package using search term “the error message no"

in the option for help and support tab

Rgds

Shashi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use transaction SNOTE from SAP, here you can download and implement as well. You dont need to search. You can do manual pre-implementation steps in case the Note suggests.

regards

giri