cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SYSTEM_DATA_ALREADY_FREE error in CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone, Issue with one of our CRM webUI client. When try to launch WebUI it shows "error while retrieving your query". At back end it shows ST22 dump "SYSTEM_DATA_ALREADY_FREE" . For this i was checking note 1765020. Our system is WEBCUIF    701    0008    SAPK-70108INWEBCUIF . Can we apply this support patch or not?If yes what will be the steps. I have applied this note 1765020, but still the error persist. Please advice what next can be done for this? Kindly advice Some of the lines given below for dump-------- ------------------------ Category ABAP Programming Error Runtime Errors SYSTEM_DATA_ALREADY_FREE ABAP Program CL_CRM_GENIL_INTERNAL_MODEL===CP Application Component CA-WUI-GOL-GIL Date and Time 20.12.2013 08:53:04 Short text It is not allowed to access data that have already been released. What happened?     Error in the ABAP Application Program     The current ABAP program "CL_CRM_GENIL_INTERNAL_MODEL===CP" had to be     terminated because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed. hat can you do?     Note down which actions and inputs caused the error.     To process the problem further, contact you SAP system     administrator.     Using Transaction ST22 for ABAP Dump Analysis, you can look   at and manage termination messages, and you can also keep them for a long time. Error analysis     Data in the area "ITAB" that has already been released by the system was     to be accessed.   Possible causes:     - Access using field symbols or parameters to table rows that do not       exist any more due to the deletion of the row or the table.   - Access to local data of a subroutine after the subroutine has been     exited (for example, using global fieldsymbols). How to correct the error     Probably the only way to eliminate the error is to correct the program. -     If the error occures in a non-modified SAP program, you may be able to   find an interim solution in an SAP Note.     If you have access to SAP Notes, carry out a search with the following   keywords:   "SYSTEM_DATA_ALREADY_FREE" " " "CL_CRM_GENIL_INTERNAL_MODEL===CP" or "CL_CRM_GENIL_INTERNAL_MODEL===CM006"   "CLEANUP_MODEL"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Appreciate your help if you can let me know whether the issue has been resolved? As we are also facing same issue at the moment.

Tried all the available SAP Notes suggested on SDN but all in vain.

We are currently on SAP CRM 7.0 (EhP2).

Your valuable inputs & suggestions is highly appreciated.

Thanks....

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have many Notes available for this issue. Search and find the correct node which applies for your issue.

Regards,

Pratheek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I have applied this note 1765020, but still the error persist. Please advice what next can be done for this? With Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Application is page (Web UI) terminated while calling the method  GET_KEY of the class CL_CRM_BOL_ENTITY, Due to this it raise a short dump  SYSTEM_DATA_ALREADY_FREE.

Deploy the below OSS note OSS Notes : 1357458 - Missing key retention for deletion of secondary entities and let me know.

Thanks,

Vimal Alexander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi We have raised this incident with sap. Will reply for resolution. WR sapCC team

former_member211707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello sapbasis,

Please check below thread:-

scn.sap.com/thread/3447500

Thanks,

Amit