cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP to SF -compensation forms not populating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have run the interface program to send in compensation data from SAP to Successfactors and it was successful. I checked the API audit log at the SF end and it shows me the successful upsert data. But when I launch my forms the salary data does not get populated. Am I missing a step there or is it due to missing permissions for the manager whom I am logging in as to see my subordinate's details.

regards

Harris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harris,

Have you checked the manager permissions for the salary data?

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Luke,

Yes, i did check the Manager permissions  and they are all there.I did get some help from Amy dines in this regard but have left it to SF to figure out the issue as there is a customer ticket in this regard.I could get one form populated but could not replicate it for others.So as you said i think it is a Permission issue for the compensation planner since i do not have provisioning access to the client instance, SF is looking at it themselves.

Regards

Harris

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for the update Harris and good look with getting a solution!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Luke

The issue is still open with SF .They have not been able to figure out what is wrong but looks like the data from SAP is populating the staging tables but not in the forms. I ran the manual update for compensation templates as per advice from SF but still the data shows blank on the forms.Must be something wrong with the configuration of the compensation template .

Regards

Harris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harris or Luke,

We are facing the similar issue after running the Add-On 1.0 replication program and current salary did update the SF API side but not showing up in the Comp form/template. What was the solution for this issue?

Are we supposed to use any template/form ID anywhere in addition to SF Comp Group ID in the parameters of the program selection screen? I do not think it is Permissions related issue as we can try with Admin role.

Appreciate an earliest response!

Thanks

Sri

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it was resolved by SAP support team. they have updated groupid from "SAPComp" to "sapcomp".

Regards,

Muni

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harris Moideen / Luke Marson

were you able to solve this issue? we are also running into same issue.

Regards,

Muni.