Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BODS 4.1 Rapid Marts release

md_fasi
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

In our environment we have the following environment.

Source :ECC 6.0

ETL : BODS 3.2

Content : BODS Rapid Marts 3.2 (11 Rapid marts installed)

Target Database : MS Sql Server 2008

Reporting : BOXI 3.1.

We are planning to upgrade to next supported version,.As SAP has ended maintenance support to BODS 3.2 on 31 March 2013.

Hence we are getting unknown errors and raised with SAP also.But due to non availability of Support. we are not getting any help.

Alternate

Would be to upgrade to next available version i.e BODS & Rapid marts 4.0

But for this also I found the support for BODS 4.0 has been expired recently on December 2013.

Hence I may have to jump in BODS 4.1/4.2, But relevant to This version Rapid marts has not yet released.

So, in this scenio we are helpless to be in same 3.2 version and need to wait for 4.1/4.2 version.

Hence would like to know any alternative for this  or do any have information of BODS 4.1/4.2 Rapid mart release dates.

Thanks & Regards,

Fasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP has withdrawn Rapid Marts and will not renew maintenance support.  As Bert Laws from SAP stated, Datalytics Technologies will continue to sell, support and enhance Rapid Marts.  These enhancements will include DS 4.2 / BI 4.1 integration.

Customers using Rapid Marts should contact Doug Corpuel at Datalytics (203.271.5604, dcorpuel@datalyticstechnologies.com) for more information and to ensure a Datalytics Maintenance Agreement is in place so there is no lapse in support.

Bert_Laws_SAP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd -

SAP will be bringing the SAP / BOBJ Rapid Marts to End-of-Life.  Still, there are partners who are working on filling the gap left by Rapid Marts by developing DS 4.2 / BI 4.1 integration.  See the Press Release from Datalytics for more information.