Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction create cproject version

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I think I read sometime ago that there was a transaction or report in PPM 5.0 to create cProjecs versions. I have tried to check in the forum for it but I don't find this post.

Does anyone the transaction/report to create the cProject versions?

Thanks a lot,

Clara

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hanspeterbaier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Clara!

I think the report you are searching is DPR_SNAPSHOTS_CREATE.

regards,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please be aware that there are some recent notes on this report..... Please implement those as well!

(we use this report to create monthly snapshots just after month end closure in the correct version, works fine!)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hans-Peter, Miel

Thanks for the transaction, yes this is the one that I had in mind ( but I was looking for Version instead of Snapshot).

The problem I need it to " delete versions" in a massive way not to create, and it is only possible create,

Do you know if there is a standard transaction/report to delete the cProject versions?

Thanks a lot for your help,

Clara

hanspeterbaier
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

unfortunately there is no standard way to delete the version of projects, in terms of an easy report.

As versions are released (and entries are spread to various tables) when saving projects the only possibility I know to "delete" versions is to archive versions with transaction "SARA" and archiving object "CPROJECTS" (or report DPR_ARCH_WRITE).

I hope this helps.

best regards,

Peter

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Clara,

I donot think, there is such 'mass deletion' report. One thing worth to check is, if the BAPI_BUS2172_DELETE supports the deletion of snpashot.  If yes, then an own report is straightfoward.

P.S: cProject 6.0 supports the mass deletion using ILM (Information Lifecycle Management).

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mariano_sabiche
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Clara;

Project versions exits in two (2) tables:

DPR_PROJECT

CGPL_VRSN_HDR

Regards,