cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Folder Enterprise Services in SE80 (SAP CRM Groupware Connector 7.0)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We install the SAP CRM Groupware Connector 7.0 and I am setting up in SAPaccording to the guide (https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/instguides > SAP Business Suite Applications > SAP CRM > SAP CRM 2005 >  CRM Core and Standalone Components > Groupware Connector 7.0: Administration Guide).

When I run the steps of the topic 4.1.1, on page 16, I can't find the"Enterprise Services" folder, selecting the package CMW_MAPBOX_FW.

Already applied the notes 1885752 and 1880129, but still does not appearthe "Enterprise Services" folder.

Could help us see what's going on? Our system is SAP CRM ABAP 7.0 and the BBPCRM component is release 700and leve 4 (SAPKU70004).

Follow the steps:

4.1.1 SOAP Runtime Handler for RFC

To activate and configure the necessary Web services, do the following (see SAP Note 1595564):

1. In SAP CRM, call transaction SE80.

2. Select the package CMW_MAPBOX_FW.

3. Expand the folder Enterprise Services → Service Provider.

4. Double click on the service provider INTSYNC_PAYLOAD_IF.

5. Click Edit and add the short description Webservices for Groupware Integration.

6. Save and activate your changes.

7. In SAP CRM, call transaction SOAMANAGER.

8. SAP CRM 7.0 and lower releases: Click the Single Service Administration link.

In Annex follows a screen of the SE80.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jorge_ocamposbenito
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Cleiton,

Follow these steps into SE80 transaction:

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

First, very thanks to answer.

The INTSYNC_PAYLOAD_IF is not available.

I opened a call for SAP also, and they said the object WEBI is only supported with the version of the component SAP_BASIS with 701 SP 07 or greater. Our SP version of component SAP_BASIS this in 05. Do you think it could be that the reason for not working out these settings too?

Best regards,

Cleiton Folster Eli.

jorge_ocamposbenito
Contributor
0 Kudos

If SAP sais that, probably it is the reason.

Sorry.

barb_judd
Participant
0 Kudos

We are having this same issue, wondering if anyone else has come across it.  We are on SAP_BASIS SAPKB73102.