cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen Personas - Default Roles Not Appearing

0 Kudos

Hi

I done all the configuration up to Maintain Main and Target System List configuration as per SAP Screen Personas 1.0 SP02 configuration guide.After that i try to create maintain roles.

SPRO > SAP Customizing Implementation Guide > Cross-Application

Components > SAP Screen Personas > Maintain Personas Roles.

As per configuration document,default the following 5 roles are delivered by Personas

1.Rendering only

2.Rendering and flavor switching

3.Rendering, visual editing and sharing of flavors

4.Restricted editing

5.Full editing rights

But i am not getting any default roles above mentioned.Please help.How to get default roles.

Regrads

Laxmikanth Karunamoorthy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member552147
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing almost the same issue with Personas 3.0. I can see several personas related roles but when I assigned them to a user, the user still unable to see personas flavors. With SAP_ALL authorization screen personas works fine.

Am I using correct standard roles?  Am I missing any settings?

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Verify in transaction PFCG if the delivered roles have a properly generated authorization profile.

former_member552147
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, the issue has been resolved by using your advice.

0 Kudos

Hi Laxmikanth,

You need to implement SAP Note 1869640 for that.

I would recommend you to go through this post:

Regards,

Sushant

0 Kudos

Hi Sushant Priyadarshi

As you mentioned SAP Note 1869640, applicable for below personas release.

Release 200      w/o Support Packages
Release 100      w/o Support Packages 
Release 100     

SAPK-10001INPERSOS - SAPK-10001INPERSOS

But in my case , Whether below release note can possible to apply or not.Please let me know

Release 100       SAPK-10003INPERSOS

level - 0003

Thanks & Regards

Laxmikanth Karunamoorthy

0 Kudos

Hi Laxmikanth,

Yes this should be implemented.

Regards,

Sushant

0 Kudos

Hi Sushant,

I implemented on SAP Note 1869640 as you mentioned.Now i can able to view  default 5 roles.But i am not able to view on ADMIN_ROLE ( Ref: i.e SAP Screen Personas - How to configure the system (troubleshooting FAQ).

How to set the ADMIN_ROLE in user maintenance And getting below issue .Please Help how to resolve!!

Regards

Laxmikanth Karunamoorthy

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

ADMIN_ROLE must be assigned as a user role in transaction SU01. Then this admin user will be able to access the Personas admin transaction and add a Personas role (from the above five you listed), so that the user can access the system via Personas.

In other words, the ADMIN_ROLE and the Personas roles are separate things. If the user has ADMIN_ROLE assigned but the same user should also be able to log on using Personas, then it will still need a Personas role assigned in the admin tranasction.

former_member552147
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing almost the same issue with Personas 3.0. I can see several personas related roles but when I assigned them to a user, the user still unable to see personas flavors. With SAP_ALL authorization screen personas works fine.

Am I using correct standard roles?  Am I missing any settings?

Thanks,

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Verify in transaction PFCG if the delivered roles have a properly generated authorization profile.