cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding Home No from Team List View - MSS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can you advise if there is any way to hide the column Home No from the Team List View - MSS ?

Cheers,

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamlal,

Refer my experience in below thread, In-fact SID help me in understanding this.

It fetches from IT-0105 / Subtype-CELL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Thanks for the response. I will try to populate Subtype CELL and see if the home number gets populated. I have a record maintained in IT0032 as well.

Cheers,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will get it (Home No) for sure if you maintain Subtype CELL in IT-0105

and will get Office no: If you maintain it in IT-0032.

Even after maintaining If still don't get the data and it displays n/a means, there is a problem in OADP (Data view / Column Level specially you need to check Functional modules assignment).

Don't forget to Post your outputs.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

Office number is getting populated from IT105 Subtype 0020. Its perfectly working for me. I will check out CELL and keep you posted.

Cheers,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry I was talking about Extension number.

I am on ECC 6 EHP 6 below are my subtypes:

Do you have the same ? and what is your version ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Spot on Srikanth. Yup the CELL worked and the home phone is getting updated. Atleast 1 issue gone .

Now the next challenge is to get the CELL to the short profile. MSS->Employee Information->Short Profile under communication data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Syamlal,

If you want to add the field to the Short profile of the employee in the Team view then please maintain the configuration in the view V_T77TMCDRCNFFLD_GRP against the Config id SAP_MSS_GENERAL_PROFILE.

If the field which you want to add is not there in the F4 help then please add the field to the view V_T77TMCDRFLDS and implement the BADI - BADI_HRTMC_DR_FIELDS.

Hope this solves the issue.

Regards,

Mithun K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithun,

I am doing something wrong in the badi implementaion . Its not coming up on the F4. Any further guidance from your side would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The office number is getting pulled from IT0105 Subtype 0020. Do we know exactly from where the home number is selected ? I dont see any standard subtypes in IT105 for home number. There are phone number field under IT0006 for perm address. Is it pulling from there by any chance ???

Cheers,

Shyam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shyamlal,

The details been displayed here is based upon the OADP configuration so incase of you want to remove the Home no then  check for the table V_TWPC_ACOL and then search for the column group - MSS_EE_COM_DATA and in this group hide the field which you dont want to display.

Regards,

Mithun k

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

it comes from here

Configure Organizational Chart Visualization

sm31>

View: V_THVNAVFIELDS,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

I checked the MSSBIZVIEW and there was no entries currently maintained. Just wondering from where its coming up then

Cheers,

Shyam

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

did you follow the exact steps as shown in my screen, did you enter all the parameters?

if not you ll see no entries!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Apologies Siddharth..my mistake...yup I can see it....Just trying it out now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

I have unchecked the isvisible flag for the phone numbers. However its still not getting hidden . Any thoughts ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shyam ,

if possible remove the number sequence for which u wanna hide and try once whether it works for u as per ur requirement , but before that take a screen shot of current settings