cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No pymt possible because items with a debit bal.still exist; see job log

former_member182714
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All - I am getting this error - "No pymt possible because items with a debit

bal.still exist; see job log", while executing F110 for one Vendor. I have read previous discussions on this issue and still could not resvolve it.

I have checked Vendor master and "Individual Payment" is not ticked and settling gross.

I have got one Invoice and Credit memo and Invoice is shown green in proposal and Credit memo in error in two different line items.

Can you pls guide me whar are the settings I should check.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Godavari,

In Normal vendor a/c is showing a credit balance but If a vendor has debit balance then that account will be shown under exception list of payment proposal with this message .

In F110 i.e. APP will pay a vendor with credit balance only.

If there is a debit balance on vendor due to any down payment, that needs to be adjusted while making the payment for invoice. Otherwise, only making payment to invoices would be incorrect and the down payment would remain the same on the account.

Therefore, it needs to be configured in All Company Codes tab of FBZP. There pls include the special G/L indicators to be paid. Then it will also be selected within the payment and the invoice amount would be adjusted accordingly while making the clearing over F110.

For more details pls refer this discussion thread which was alreadys solved in the same error.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1610426

I hope it helps!

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

former_member182714
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends - I have got only the below shown items on this Vendor (3 Invoices and 1 Credit memo).

When I tried in test system now, In Proposal, I see only invoices are picked up successfully and Credit memo did not get picked up and has got this message - No pymt possible because items with a debit bal.still exist; see job log. I am getting this message though Credit balance is more than Debit items.

Base line date is Document date.

Can you pls advice me.

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Godavari,

Please go to display proposal option in F110 and click the error items to get the more information for not picking that item.

If a vendor has a debit balance then the same will be shown under exception list with this message. Automatic payment program will pay a vendor with credit balance only.

If there is a debit balance on vendor due to any down payment, that needs to be adjusted while making the payment for invoice. Otherwise, only making payment to invoices would be incorrect and the down payment would remains the same on the account.

Therefore, it needs to be configured in All Company codes tab of FBZP

Include the special G/L indicators to be paid. Then they will also be selected within the payment and the invoice amount would be adjusted accordingly.

Please test the same after doing the above modifications. I hope it helps!

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Can you please add screenshot of Joblog also....

former_member182714
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends - I have found out that why Credit memo amount was not adjusted to Invoice and paid net. It was because of number in "Branch" field in Invoice is different from the one specified in Credit memo.

Branch” field is populated in Vendor invoice as Head office/Branch functionality is there. I have no idea about what “Branch” represents in SAP. In test system, I have taken an Invoice and Credit memo which have got the same “Branch” number. I see that Credit memo was adjusted to Invoice and paid net in payment run and informed the User. And we are getting Vendor invoices from external system.

It would be great, If you explain the Head office/Branch functionality with an example.

Thanks for all your help.

former_member183378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Godavari,

Please go through this link to get more clarity on the HO Vs branch.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1750503

Thanks & Regards,

Lakshmi S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Godavari

You might as well look into following SAP Note for step by step info on how to cater to this issue

1888866 - Credit/Debit balance exist FZ328

Hope it helps

Regards

Mustafa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Godavari,

Seems payment method is not available in credit memo's document.

Regards,

Kalim

former_member182714
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All - I have checked the below.

1. Vendor Cr Balance 8405.93-; Dr Balance 779.51 = Cr 7626.42-

2. I have checked that Payment Method is specified in all the invoices and Credit Memo and all these are due for Payment.

3. Invoice amounts of 107.82+5719.66+111.33 are shown in Green and Credit Memo amount of 779.51 is shown in Exception list.

4. Indivial Payment option is not ticked in Vendor Master.

5. Branch account(Payment receipient) specified in 3 invoices is different from the one specified in Credit Memo. Is this an issue?

Can you pls let me know what else I should check.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please test once removing payment term from credit memo.

Delete propasal and parameter as well before testing.

Regards,

Kalim

former_member188964
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Godavari,

First of all you need to check the vendor balance line item display and see the balance.

is it showing debit or credit balance.

Also, pls check the settings for seperate payment refe for under paying co company codes in FBZP.

Rgds

Shashi