cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Personal Data(IT0077) in ESS for US

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are upgrading webdynpro java version of ESS and MSS to WDA version for US country. while this upgrade we need to display additional personal data(IT0077) details in ESS personal info screen(HRESS_A_PERSINFO) for US but we have observed that this feature is available as standard for only GB and CA.

Can some one please suggest me step by step procedure to add Additional personal data details in ESS screen for US using FPM?

System info:

Portal 7.3, EHP6

HR Renewal 1.0

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Swapna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

you can add your own it to the config

follow here

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Siddharth!

ssharma28
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

i added the 0077 infotype like the steps mentioned in above link.

But somwhow, veteran data is not getting saved at the backend pa20/30 screen. it is getting saved in pa0077 but not in transactions.

What could be missing?

Thanks

Seema

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

if it saved in table, it ll be shown in Pa20, as pa20/pa30 reads from this table!! Please show the screen, probably you are missing some mapping of infotypes where its saved in ECC

ssharma28
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Please let me know which screen should i share to understand?

Thanks

Seema

ssharma28
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

i saw for all the veteran status field, the data is getting picked from Q0077 and this structure doesnot have data. however P0077 has all the data.

how can we convert from Q0077 to P0077.

Thanks

Seema

ssharma28
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

I figured out how to populate these fields. But now the issue is - I have added extra fields in HCMT structure of this ingotype. But when I am trying to save these fields in personal profile, it is throwing error - Please select an infotype.

Basically, system is not able to reconize these new fields.

Thanks

Seema

ssharma28
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Now I have used IT0077_10 infotype in feeder class instead of IT0077. I am getting all the fiels now in personal profile. But I am getting this dump

Type conflict with ASSIGN in program CL_HRPA_UI_CONVERT_0077_US====CP

System is trying to assign structure hcmt_bsp_pa_xx_r0077 to hcmt_bsp_pa_us_r0077.

I donot know from where to control this structure hcmt_bsp_pa_xx_r0077. I don't want this structure.

Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Seema

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
ssharma28
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Attached are the screen shot for these 2 views.

Thanks

Seema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seema, we are seeing this problem as well. Have you found a solution for this, as we've opened a message with SAP but have not gotten a response yet.

Our tables V_T582ITVCLAS V_T588UICONVCLAS and V_T582ITVCLAS look good - they all retain the SAP standard as we've never modified them.

I'll post a reply once SAP gets back to us, but if you've found something can you please provide the details?

Thanks!

Jay Crowley

former_member183134
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Siddharth,

We want to maintain Additional Personal Data(0077) below the Family Members/Dependent.

we followed to achieve this, but we stuck in below case.

I enhanced the Structure - HCMT_BSP_PA_XX_R0077(In this Include - CI_XX_R0077) with a custom fields. And I created custom configuration(By copying - HRESS_CC_PER_OVR_ADDPERDATA_GB) and providing the object name  - IT0077_08, trying to select the elements from the list. But my custom fields are not there to which i want to display on Overview screen.

Can you please provide step by step procedure.

Also we identified that Additional Personal Data(0077) was enable to Personal Profile for Country code - 08(Great Britian). How do we can activate in Personal profile overview screen.

We maintained data in View - V_T7XSSPERSUBTY, V_T7XSSPERSUBTYP, but still unable to view on personal profile overview screen.

Currently we are using SAP version ESS/MSS (WDA) EHP6 with SAP Portal 7.31

Thanks

Anand

rahul_datta
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Seema,

I am getting the same error what you mentioned. Can you please post the solution you have applied in order to solve the above issue.

Thanks in advance.

Answers (0)