Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap integration kit,com/sap/mw/jco/JCO$Function

former_member210823
Participant
0 Kudos

hello 

I installed bo xi 3.1 edge and installed sap integration kit,when I want to import sap users and roles in role import

there is error com/sap/mw/jco/JCO$Function!!!!!!!!!

I download sapjco3-NTintel-3.0.10.zip and copy sapjco3 in lib in tomcat and restart tomcat.

but I have same error yet!!!!!!!!!

I don't know maybe for installing sapjco3 must how another way ......

how to solve it???? plz help me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sojoudi,

If you have SAP support user id and password Use the URLand login to  https://websmp210.sap-ag.de/support

and once the login is done

elect Software Downloads on the left pane select and  click on http://scn.sap.com/ --> Browse our Download Catalog and on the left pane you will find SAP Connectors,

on the Right Pane, select SAP JCO

The ABOVE steps are to download SAP JCO 64 Bit and once the downlaod is done Please deploy the files accordingly

Regards
Naveen Kumar C

former_member210823
Participant
0 Kudos

helooo

tankx,i downloaded and about installation?i did before steps but it didn't work?????

plz helop mee

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

hi

it is probably a better option to contact SAP Support services by logging a ticket at www.service.sap.com/incident  - an engineer can then respond & help walk you through the solution steps.

regards,

H

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sojoudi,

After you extract the sapjco3-NTintel-3.0.10.zip, you have to copy the files to below locations

SHUTDOWN THE TOMCAT and

Copy the files to the below

SAPJCO.jar ---> TOMCAT55\common\lib (If folder is not created create the same)

Tomcat55\server\lib

Rest of the file copy to C:\Windows\system32

Start the TOMCAT now and check

Regards

Naveen Kumar C

former_member210823
Participant
0 Kudos

heloo

tankx,I did it,but i have same error!!!!

what i do ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess you have downloaded 64bit sapjco3-NTintel-3.0.10.zip instead 32Bit version, Please download the 32 bit version and copy the files to the above mentioned locations.

Please download  the file sapjco30P_10-10005324.zip from SAP Service market place

Path to download location if your server has 32 Bit Version

https://websmp210.sap-ag.de/support  then select Software Downloads on the left pane select and  click on Browse our Download Catalog and on the left pane you will find SAP Connectors,

you will find SAP JCO select on click on the same you will find the the list of Operating system,

If you are having windows server as 32 bit version

and you will find the file  sapjco30P_10-10005324.zip select and download and deploy the file accordingly and check once again

Follow the above procedure and download if you are having 64 Bit version(X64)

Regards

Naveen Kumar C

former_member210823
Participant
0 Kudos

helloo

but my server is windows server 2003 R2 64 bit,I must use sap jco 32  bit in server 64  bit?

former_member210823
Participant
0 Kudos

how to use sap jco 64 bit?can u get me manual of it?