cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New feature for handling technical errors in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

did somebody already have the chance to test the new feature in the latest SPs for NW7.31/NW7.4 concerning the handling of technical errors:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw74/helpdata/en/1e/d8838f32204314bc0b6479f237fb78/content.htm?frameset=...

When I try to add a boundary event to a automated activity, all I get is a Nullpointer:

java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sap.glx.ide.share.ui.dialogs.ResourceSearchDialog$DialogItemsFilter.matchItem(ResourceSearchDialog.java:124)

at org.eclipse.ui.dialogs.FilteredItemsSelectionDialog$ContentProvider.add(FilteredItemsSelectionDialog.java:2681)

at com.sap.glx.ide.share.ui.dialogs.ResourceSearchDialog.fillContentProvider(ResourceSearchDialog.java:147)

at org.eclipse.ui.dialogs.FilteredItemsSelectionDialog$FilterJob.filterContent(FilteredItemsSelectionDialog.java:2182)

at org.eclipse.ui.dialogs.FilteredItemsSelectionDialog$FilterJob.internalRun(FilteredItemsSelectionDialog.java:2124)

at org.eclipse.ui.dialogs.FilteredItemsSelectionDialog$FilterJob.doRun(FilteredItemsSelectionDialog.java:2096)

at org.eclipse.ui.dialogs.FilteredItemsSelectionDialog$FilterJob.run(FilteredItemsSelectionDialog.java:2083)

at org.eclipse.core.internal.jobs.Worker.run(Worker.java:55)

Please share your experience it is a very important feature to migrate ccbpm to ce-bpms.

Best Regards

Kris

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just in case anybody else stumbles across this - "Resync DCs" on the Development Configuration did the trick for me. Afterwards I am able to add a "Technical Error" Boundary Event.

Best Regards

Kris

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Kristian for the update.

May be you can close the thread too

Answers (0)