Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEM non SAP HTTPS URL monitoring

former_member185048
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured EEM for non SAP application https URL. I have recorded a HTTP script of the non SAP URL.Imported the certificate following Import Http Trust Certificate - End-User Experience Monitoring - SCN Wiki and uploaded to the EEM repository. I have assigned a SAP SID technical scenario and the corresponding DAA agent as a robot to it.

The script gets executed successfully out of 5 runs only once. And remaining runs it produces a status [506] Authentication failed error.

Please let me know how to solve this.

Thanks,

Karthik.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184465
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

this type of issue requires a deeper look into the log files of the execution and a deeper understanding of your landscape. To get the log files from the agent, do a right mouse click on the execution in the real time monitoring UI and select "copy transaction id".

Now open the coresponding script in the EEM editor and do a right mouse click in the execution history window, select "Import log files from agent".

Now you can analyse the log files a little bit better. If you don't find anything promising, I would propose to open a message in the component SV-SMG-MON-EEM after checking my next paragraph.

The editor and the agent should have the same version. You should check if your agent is on the same SP level. For the agent go to agent administration, the responsible component is on the Java stack with the name LMService.

Regards Thomas

former_member185048
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the suggestions. I did take the log. Can you take a look for any major errors.

Thanks,

Karthik

former_member184465
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

that's not the log. It's only one little piece of the files you have to download for deeper analysis. Please proceed as described before. An analysis will be hard remotly therefore I suggested to open a message.

Regards Thomas

former_member185048
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

Thanks.I have opened a message

Regards,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

please check below, you might need this,