cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Persistence Errors in SPM 3.0

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SPM 3.0 with SP3.

For some reason, I am not able to change my Preference settings , Folders setting created under Group folders, Change a report and save it under Group Folder, Change the properties of Dimensions etc.

For everything, I see error messages in SPM UI.

Is there a way I can see the detailed message? What could be the reson for these messages.

We are in Q environment. Dev and Sandbox are working fine. All the settings are per the standard SAP Help Documents.

Please help.

Thanks,

AG

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member257798
Active Participant
0 Kudos

ST22 and SU53 might deliver more detailed information on this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AG,

I am also using SPM3 SP3.  If the issue is not resolved yet...please check your security settings once again.  Look like it is related to your security settings.

Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AG

I don't know if this is still a problem for you - it's been a while since you posted your question...

I think you need to check the Persistence Service Connection is configured correctly - steps are in the SPM installation guide section 3.5.1. See also 1928376 - SPM 3.0 - "Could note save <reportname> in folder "Private" Error while saving reports

Could you reply back if this does resolve the problem and I'll make the KBA easier to find 🙂

Thanks

Fiona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fiona,

I am experiencing the same error. I have checked section 3.5.1 of the SPM installation guide and the steps have been carried out correctly. When I do the ping test, I get "Error during ping operation: Ping not successful! Recieved HTTP response 404". Hope this is what is expected.

Do you have any further suggestions?

Sridhar - I did not quite follow the security settings. What exactly are you suggesting us to check?

Appreciate your help!

Best regards,

Madhur