SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP training in health care

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Can anyone here help me in knowing more about SAP in health care. Is there a specific module/training/certification available for the healthcare industry, preferably based out of Australia?

Thank You,

Phani

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

SAP don't provide certification for SAP ISH. But it provides training on SAP ISH- Patient Management module.

This is the concerned training module,

Online Knowledge Product SAP Patient Management 4.72.

Code for this knowledge product is "OPM47S".

Search for this product in Training and Certification Shop

For classroom training, you can approach SAP for relevant info.

Regards

Subash Sankar.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

SAP don't provide certification for SAP ISH. But it provides training on SAP ISH- Patient Management module.

This is the concerned training module,

Online Knowledge Product SAP Patient Management 4.72.

Code for this knowledge product is "OPM47S".

Search for this product in Training and Certification Shop

For classroom training, you can approach SAP for relevant info.

Regards

Subash Sankar.

0 Kudos

Hello Subash,

My apologies for the delay in reply,was travelling aboard. Thank you very much for the information. I was reading  posts about this topic,posted in '08 and the SAP coordinator's reply was that SAP will soon introduce a certification for this module.It's incredible that they have not done it yet.

Regards,

Phani

0 Kudos

Hi, Phani

I've written to the IS-H and ISH-MED Product Manager and asked about certification classes.  Stay tuned...

Cheers,

Jon Arck

Healthcare IBU

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to the IS-H Product Manager, we have in IS-H specific certificates for billing (e.g., for DE and UK).

Otherwise, there are no further certificates beyond confirmation of attendance of a training class.

0 Kudos

Hi Team, please may i know if there is a certification for SAP IS-H (HEALTHCARE)?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Team

Can I please request you to kindly let me know the present and future prospects of a person completing SAP IS-H (Healthcare) training?

Is there an official certification by SAP for this specialization? If yes, What's the cost?

Thank you, for your time and knowledge, in advance for your inputs.

0 Kudos

i need to know too, please help.