cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MM MIRO Error [00065 (Enter date in format __.__ .____ appears.)]

0 Kudos

Hello,

When i use Miro transaction for creating PO invoice, I get this error in MIRO about [00065 error message (Enter date in format __.__ .____ appears.)]

What things that this error was caused ? How i solve this problem ?

Thanks for helps.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Hello again,

Thanks everyone for helping.

O solved problem and posted PO invoice correctly by customizing some value in my company code.

S0009574682
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member212941
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi andirman

select from the calender

and see whether the format is in mm.dd.yyyy or dd.mm.yyyy

0 Kudos

Also I talk SAP system administrator and he said me "we can ONLY support the date format dd.mm.yyyy" at SU3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Experts have already provided solutions & its root cause.

I have one question - in your Company are there any invoices processed prior to today ? If yes then check with your functional or technical team whether any customization or development taken place related to MIRO transaction ? Probably some changes might have done thus today it got broken ?!

Also we see that in MIRO transaction you are selecting 'invoice reduction training' layout and check are there any other layouts available.. if yes then try to process by selecting other layouts and see whether you are able to process invoice.

Regards,

Krish

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your admin is technically not right, a little thought about the global players with plants around the world should already make him aware that this cannot be true.

technically the date is stored YYYYMMDD in the database.

The setting in SU3 is just for the correspondence between SAP and the user in front of the keyboard.

I am using the German setting DD.MM.YYYY, my american colleague uses MM/DD/YYYY

And SAP is accepting either way for the same document.

Hence the SU3 settings are usually not the root  cause of any error. Except the user enters a date different to the settings.

And SU3 is a global setting for YOU. It affects all dates, but your screenshot showed already some date fields in the correct format, hence it could never be that wrong SU3 settings lead to the error you had.

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The date format is DD.MM.YYYY only, since the base line date (which is pulled by default and greyed out in MIRO)   visible in your screenshot is in this format.

The error you are facing in MIRO is because of the inconsistency is screen variant. Go to OLMRLIST (get the authorization from BASIS team if you dont have). Enter the following details in the initial screen:

Transaction : MIRO

Screen variant:  <screen variant with description 'Invoice Reduction training"' in your case>  (It is the layout visible in MIRO - as shown in your screenshot. For example: "6_6310")

Program : SAPLMR1M

Screen: 6310

Now, click on the change button. Now, check whether any field is available with "content" as "____" or similar. Remove the W.content tick mark for all these type of fields and save the variant.

Test again in MIRO.

Please check the note:  319555 - MIRO: Error: Enter date in the format &  for more details.

Regards,

AKPT

0 Kudos

Thanks for helping AKPT. Otherwise this link is required user name and password. ( http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/319555 )

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you want to say you are allowed to change screen variants but not allowed to check SU3?

0 Kudos

Yes Jürgen, I log on system with ABAP user id (DEVELOPER)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

unbelievable, this authorization concept. regarding the user id for the link see

Prasoon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you change the screen variant as explained in my previous comment? Please go to the transaction: OLMRLIST and change the screen variant as explained.

Change the configuration and test again and revert back.

Regards,

AKPT

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would say that this is caused by an error in the screen variant.

This error and a solution is described in OSS note 319555 - MIRO: Error: Enter date in the format &

Since you do not even have access to SU3, you probably do not have access to the OSS note either and you cannot fix this error yourself. You have to contact someone who is in charge of customizing and implementation of OSS notes.

0 Kudos

Thanks Jürgen, i will try it for solving problem.

bisweswar_sahu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I faced same issue & there was a problem in MIRO screen variant.

I used bellow procedure

1. T-Code: OLMRLIST

2. Give details as like

Transaction :    MIRO

Screen variant: <Select for MIRO>

Program:     SAPLMR1M

Screen:        6310

3. Find field : reference date & deactivate check-box "with contents" against it.

Hopefully, the same solution helps you.

Thanks,

Bisweswar

0 Kudos

Thanks for helping Bisweswar,

But i can not edit for authorazition

Is there different way for solving ?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope your date format is 00.00.0000

As of today, please enter the date like as 23.01.2014.

Go to SU3

Check your Default date format.

0 Kudos

Very thanks for helping Dev,

But i can not reach SU3 Because I am not authorized to use transaction SU3.

Is there different way for solving ?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Okay leave the SU3.

I hope you are giving the different date format.

Just give the date format like that

Then press enter.

0 Kudos

I enter date as you sayed, but error is still going.

Maybe this error is about me21n transaction ?

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Copy the PO number, Go to ME23N

Check the doc date format and revert back.

Also check BaselineDt in Payment tab in MIRO.

In right side of selection item in MIRO, you can find a delivery date.

Check also the date format.

0 Kudos

Thanks again Dev,

I can not see Delivery date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Absolutely correct Dev!! You got it!! Cheers buddy!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Dev has given the most closest reply and since you are not authorised to use the SU3 Tcode, well what i can think of is goto the MIRO screen and click on system where you would find User Profile under SYSTEM, it should take you to the same screen what DEV was referring to.

Regards,

Sagnik Chakravarty.

0 Kudos

Thanks for reply Sagnik

But i can not reach again this transaction.

Regards,

Sinan Andırman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well if that is the case then you really have to approach your BASIS guys to provide you with the authorization. 

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Change the layout to All Information..

There are somewhere must be other date format.

Have you checked the Base line date ??

Have you checked the PO document date ??