Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with table cration in HANA Studio

sudipDas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

I have SAP CRM server build on HANA database. In hana studio I have one schema say 'XXX' which shows all the SE11 tables from CRM.
If I create any table from normal SAP GUI with Tcode SE11 , Im able to see the same from HANA Studio 'XXX', but when Im creating a table in HANA studio in the schema 'XXX', Im not able to see it from SE11.

Could you please rectify me where Im doing wrong or what need to be done to solve the issue.

Regards

Sudip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184768
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

not sure if this issue is already resolve. If so, please update the thread so that others can also benefit from it.

If not resolved, can you please check the OWNERSHIP view and see who owns the tables created by CRM and those created in HANA Studio. I am bit curious about this.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_hanaplatform/helpdata/en/20/cc0b11751910148af983830f3987be/content.htm?...

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudip,

SAP CRM Application is build on Netweaver Platform. The table which is created in SE11 follows some mechanism to convert your ABAP into SQL which uses references. But if you create table directly in HANA those references might missed, then it wont appear in SE11.

Thanks,

kavi

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you are creating table directly in database then you would not be able to see it via SE11 as table is not maintained in dictionary. You should be able to check this table in SE14.

Thanks,

Sunny

sudipDas
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply. But SE14 is for ABAP Dictionary : Database Utility. How to check over here !

It will show all SE11 objects only.