Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cleared item issue with 0FI_*_4

former_member522325
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue that related to ageing of open items.

I’m using datasources, 0FI_AR_4, 0FI_AP_4 & 0FI_GL_4 to load data and filtered by 0FI_DOCSTAT= ‘O’ to read open items as of date.

When I run a open items ageing query, it is displaying incorrect result compare to FBL3N vs BW Report due to cleared items in future dates

For example, in FBL3N, I got 3 line items (doc1,doc2 & doc3) when key in open item date(open at key date) 31.12.2012 and  total 300 USD each doc 100 USD.

In BW, Report. Able to get only 2 doc (doc1 & doc2) and got total 200 USD because Doc3 was cleared in future date e.g. 05.01.2013 so BW report is can not displayed.

Can anybody advice how can I implement to read open items as of date.

Regards

Naani.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naani,

To create receivables as on date you will have to add 2 keyfigure at the report level.

ie open documents as on that date + cleared documents as of that date.

(Assuming you are having 0DEB_CRE_LC as the keyfigure mapped to receivables balance)

keyfigure 1 = 0DEB_CRE_LC + Document status = 0 +  <=Posting Date

Keyfigure 2 = 0DEB_CRE_LC + > Clearing Date  +  <=Posting Date

Receivables As on date = keyfigure 1 + Keyfigure 2

You will have to use variable for posting date and clearing date.

Posting Date should be an input variable whereas Clearing Date should be a customer exit picking value from posting date input variable.

By doing this you can report the receivables as on any date

Regards

Gajesh

former_member522325
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gajesh,

I have tried with your proposed solution but noticed that getting all document values which has cleared date future dates.

I did as follows.

Posting date is user input variable. E.g. ZDATE1

Clearign date(ZDATE2) is deriving values from ZDATE1 ( Exit variable)  (not ready for input).

Please advice if  missed out anything.

Regards

Naani.

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naani,

Please note that the clearing variable has to be put a value range > & posting date should be <=

keyfigure 1 = 0DEB_CRE_LC + Document status = O (Open) +  <=Posting Date

( This will bring all open items as Posted on or before that date )

Keyfigure 2 = 0DEB_CRE_LC + > Clearing Date  +  <=Posting Date

( This will bring all Cleared  items as Posted on or before that date )

Add these 2 keyfigures and you will get the desired data.

Regards

Gajesh

former_member522325
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Gajesh, able to get now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Similar to the issue Naani had for cleared items, we need to show all the open items for the G/L's same as the FBL3N report where we can specify the key date for open items. The report should not display open items cleared in future dates.

for example:

document no. 1929 open on 31.01.2013 and got cleared on 01.02.2013 the report should not show this item as of date (today), the cube has both the line items one with open status = 'O' and one with Closed status 'C' which has the clearing date and clearing document. The dates available in the cube are document date, clearing date, calendar day - mapped to posting date from DSO.

Please request you to share your thoughts on how this can be achieved on a BW report.

Thanks in advance,

Answers (0)