cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP MRS Automatic assignment creation error

soumobose
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone. I have maintained all the customizations in MRS for automatic assignments. My orders also get automatically assigned on release. My problem is that they get assigned to the same technician each time with same start time & end time. and on same day. Why is this happening? Is my search strategy wrong?

For Eg say that I have 3 resources R1, R2 and R3 and I have 3 demands ie D1 D2 and D3.

When D1 is released it gets assigned to R1 at say 8am (Start time) to 10am.

When D2 is released it also gets assigned to R1 at 8am (Start time) to 10am instead of maybe 10am to 12 am.

Also same is the case with D3. ie *am to 10am.

Ideally it should be D1 to R1 at 8am-10am, D2 to R1 at 10am-12pm & D3 to R1 at 12pm-2pm.

Please advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

soumobose
Explorer
0 Kudos

Can you tell me the path for time slots in IMG ? By the way I am using MRS 800

former_member201296
Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems the time slot is overlapping please check the setting for time slots are you using MRS 900?

soumobose
Explorer
0 Kudos

My search strategy is as follows

Here 1st priority is given to Work center of resource planner.

For controlling automatic assignment creation the config is as follows

Anyways my problem is still unsolved. Some program issues from product side. They are looking into it.

Thank You.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumo,

i am also facing the same problem in automatic assignment.

if your have got the solution can u please share with me.

thanks

vishal

soumobose
Explorer
0 Kudos

I did get it long time ago. You can call me if you wish. My cell no is 8452840997

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sumo,

Could you please share how did you configure the automatic assignment creation of demands to the available resources? I means steps expect the basic mentioned  in the help document also did you manage to get this problem solved?