cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scheduling Analysis for Office: Failed with error 31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I scheduled an Analysis Workbook and basically it works fine, it refreshes the Excel sheet and stores it correctly in a folder of my file system.

Unfortunately in about 30% of the cases it fails randomly with the following error in instance manager: Precalculation of instance failed with error: 31.

In the log file I found the following entry:

- Information:@@@@@ Precalculation Start. (SharedAddIn 2007 Build 1.4.5.2826 Main method) @@@@@| 2014-01-27T04:32:07| com.sap.ip.bi.pioneer.precalculation.PcMain.ProcessLogPath() ()
- Error:System received an expired SSO ticket| 2014-01-27T04:35:36

| com.sap.ip.bi.pioneer.precalculation.PcProcessor.Process() ()

Normally we don't have any problems with SSO. Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member110741
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

This should solve with below note

Please follow

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2065332

Regards,

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hans,

Could you please reduce the log level to Low in your BIP and check if this solves the issue?

Go to Adaptive job server -> Properties (Under TraceLog Service , change Log level to Low)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hans,

I am not sure if this applies to your workbooks but you can check this note.

1957909 - Analysis Precalculation: Cell Wrap Text may lead to exception

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, but i already have the latest patch installed, the strange thing is that it just happens sometimes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hans,

did you resolve the problem already?

We have got the same error. The difference is, we receive this error message every time, not only in 30% of the cases.

The log says:

Error:    Issuer of SSO ticket is not authorized    | 2014-03-25T14:48:18    | com.sap.ip.bi.pioneer.precalculation.PcProcessor.Process() ()

On the server I installed BIP Add-On and the patch SP05 and as client version we use SBOP Analysis for Office 1.4 SP05.

Thanks!