cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin change => iBase component not assigned automatically

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I'm working with 2 separate 7.1 SP10 systems where I have the very same issue including the very same workaround but I was wondering if any of you have come across this and found the solution. I have gone through various iBase related posts, Snotes and blogs but non have solved my issues (i.e. Rachel's iBase blog, Dolores' FAQ and multiple other discussions but not luck so far).

I have one upgraded 7.1 SP10 and the other one is a fresh installation. I have gone through SOLMAN_SETUP and SPRO steps and copied ChaRM related transaction types to Z*s. I have simulation system landscape and a logical component to match that and they are working well for urgent and normal changes (both the standards and my copies).

Problem:

on document to my RfC (SMCR or ZMCR), iBase component is not assigned automatically. I can use one of the workarounds to proceed with the transaction types:

1) Select the empty (or "0" value if technical names are on) row and allow the system to fetch the component (brings up production system iBase component) and then choose ZMAD or SMAD from the list.

2) Use iBase component search => without search criteria, the search result contains every system I have in my logical component including dev and test.

3) Use Configuration item search. Result the same as in workaround 2.

Have any of you come across this?

I promise poinst for anyone who can point me to the right direction!

BR,

Auli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Seems to be normal behaviour (now !) according to this OSS note:

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1974305

0 Kudos

Hi Auli,

I have the same issue. Can you please let me know how you resolved it?

Regards,

Nivedha