cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AET for component GS_CM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Can anybody please help with the following?

Does SAP allow to create a new field through AET for the component GS_CM, View DocList, Context Node CMDocList in EHP1?

If yes, then which is the Enhanced BO which is used for this?

If we can create our own Enhanced BO, please help with the steps.

Thanks in advance.

Points will be awarded for appropriate answers.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jorge_ocamposbenito
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

If AXTREG transaction you can check the supported business object that can be enhanced by AET. And GS_CM is not supported.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Had one more question, what attributes or values in AXTREG tell that which business objects can be enhanced.

Let us consider for example, for Business partner we know that Account would be the one. How do I come to know that CM(Genil) is modifiable?

Thanks

jorge_ocamposbenito
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandan,

To answer your question please check this Knowledge Base Article 1789771 - AET (Application Enhancement Tool) - missing create field button

In this KBA says:

The observed system situation is not an error if no enhanced BO is available per default for the object type. That means that the object type is currently not supported by AET tool.

Resolution

• Check with transaction SM30 the view BSPDLCV_OBJ_TYPE
  • Search for the object type you want to enhance (for example BT126_APPT)
  • If the field Extensible BO is filled (for example with APPOINTMENT) then this field can be enhanced by AET and the button should be available
  • If the field Extensible BO is empty, it means AET cannot be used and does not support the object type.
  • Transaction AXTREG shows all Extensible BOs

I hope that helps you.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what I was looking for. Thanks a lot for the help Jorge.

Cheers

Answers (0)