cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slovakia - VAT Ledger Statement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Slovakia Government announced a new Law of all the Companies must be filed their VAT Ledger Statement for their Input / Output Tax statement within February 25, 2014. Due to this announcement SAP proceeding and releasing new OSS Note 1938598 - VAT Ledger Statement for Slovakia. If the Report is not submitted on the specific date, then the Company has to be fine 10,000 EUR for the first time limit and 1,00,000 EUR for the Second time limit.

In our SAP system we are using Ecc6 version, but not implementing new GL Concept. So for FI-AP/AR as per Note suggestion with includes of attached document, we have done some customizing from Functional side and ABAP technical side. But this includes many notes; i.e., one note linked to another note which is per-requisites of other notes. It is little bit complicated....not able to understand clearly.

In that notes Menu path wise they have given customising activities, but that too they did not mentioned what to maintain.... So, it is very big confusion of whether that settings is required or not?

So, any one having customizing document which is required for Slovakia requirement of VAT Ledger Statement??

Kindly consider this is urgent requirement of us and provide any customising document or some clue how to proceed.....

Regards,

M.Mohan.

Any updates?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rlop_z
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Mohan,

SAP has just updated the note with a customizing document now incluided, its called: "Customizing documentation" under Doc_Slovakia_ElecVATLedger.zip in the attachments.

In my case i could not find the path to the customizing points so they also provided they way to go:

To Map Tax Classification to Product Types:

Goto transaction ‘SM30’ and provide the view name as ‘FISKV_PRTYPE’ and press maintain button.

To Maintain/Define Tax Sections:

Goto transaction: ‘SM34’ and provide the ciew cluster name as ‘FISKVC_TAXSECTN’ and press ‘Maintain’ button.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tom82
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

there any solution for the new requierement ( Slovakia - VAT Ledger Statement ) .

The solution 1938595 - VAT Ledger statement for Slovakia its for the EHP6

Has anyone realized an idea or solution for 4.7?

Thanks.

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas,

In OSS Note 1938598 there is in attached document of

VAT Ledger Statement general considerations_1.pdf

In the above attached document is using for FI-AP/AR.... Those who are not using ECC 6 New GL concept they can use the above attached document and also you have to consider the following Notes in order to perform for customising and ABAP technical point.

1961101 RPFISK_VATCNTRL Solution:DDIC Note

1973384 Further corrections to the report RPFISK_VATCNTRL

1957498 VAT Ledger for Slovakia

Please check and revert for any clarification.

Regards,

M.Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

You can also run SM34 to maintain the entries in the view cluster FISKVC_TAXSECTN.

Please go thru the user manuals attached in the "Doc_Slovakia_ElecVATLedger.zip" to know

how to customize the entries.

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

any updates?

rlop_z
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Mohana,

For VAT ledger only implementation of notes 1957498 with prerequisite note 1961101 has been required, please as help to Abaper for the implementation fo this notes as they require manual steps.

In the SD solution attached to note 1938598 you will find required requisites that have to be analized with your SD consultants.

You should also create the new VAT codes required(ex. for credit and debit notes), this information should come from business side or auditors.

You must also have in account the special materials that will require new VAT codes(ex. mobile phone, agriculture), if it applies to you, new access secuence should be created for this requirement, complete code is SD solution attached to note 1938598 also.

Regarding retroactiveness of the report there is little to be done, if you had not implemented the VAT return report last year, then probably the VAT codes are not right at the moment for the VAT Ledger, manual VAT ledger should be created in this case and then converted to XML for the first presentation of the report.

Once you have all VAT codes correct and copy control correct from the start of a new period, then you can present the VAT ledger.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Roberto,

Thanks for your updation.

From your reply, i need some clarification:

1) In the Note 1938598 for FI-AP/AR it is attached document of "VAT Ledger Statement General Consideration_1.pdf" mentioned one more OSS Note 1826197. Is it required to customise or not relevant for those who are not using New GL concept? Clarify me.

2) In your reply you have specified as,

"Regarding retroactiveness of the report there is little to be done, if you had not implemented the VAT return report last year, then probably the VAT codes are not right at the moment for the VAT Ledger, manual VAT ledger should be created in this case and then converted to XML for the first presentation of the report."

This one i could not understand what you are coming to say...

Kindly clarify me.

Regards,

M.Mohan.

rlop_z
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Mohana,

For the first statement my answer is thata this note has nothing to do in relation with New GL concept in SAP, the notw implements a report that provides input and output VAT information for the slovak authorities.

Regarding the second point i mean that report will provide the correct information only when the VAT are properly set acording legal requirements, and telhe postings in the month prior the presentation of the report are correctly done using these VAT, If the VAT are not set properly, the data will not be useful for the report.

Best regards,

Roberto

0 Kudos

Hi:

I have problems to generate the XML VAT Ledger. I can show the numbers but the program can't continue permitting me to download the file.

Which note talk about how to download the XML... I know the main notes but they have lot of information and I can't find the solution.

On the other hand, EC sales list for Slovakia F_ASL_SK doesn't exist. I can see the information but I can't download the file.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Regards,

Jorge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

regarding EC Sales list for Slovakia: there is report RFASLD20. Please also see note 1428597.

BR,

Ivan