cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bin Location "Fully Allocate" items when importing Invoices using the SDK for SAPB1v9.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

When using the SDK for SAPB1v9.0 to import Invoices o Delivery Notes that include items with multiple Bin locations, the SDK throws an error like:

-10 1470000341 - Fully allocate item "A00001" to bin locations in warehouse "01"

I get sort of same error when creating the Invoice in SAPB1 directly. Then, the "Bin Location Allocation - Issue" window opens up and I need to fully allocate the item quantities to a Bin location in order to create the invoice.

Does anyone know how to Fully Allocate an item to Bin Locations when importing an Invoice or Delivery Note using the SDK for SAPB1v9.0??

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

I had a similar issue which I fixed using oPicklist.UpdateReleasedAllocation to reallocate the Bin Locations to the modified ones. I basically use Edy's code twice, one to change the preallocated info and one to actually update the picklist.

G

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

Not expressed in Edy's sample, don't forget that quantities in marketing documents are not expressed necesseraly in inventory UoM and bin operations can only use this last one (inventory UoM): so you perhaps will have to adapt quantities.

Regards,

Eric

edy_simon
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jose,

You need to use the

oDocument.Lines.BinLocations properties .

something like

oGR.Lines.ItemCode = ItemCode;

oGR.Lines.Quantity = 1;

oGR.Lines.WarehouseCode =sWhsCode;

oGR.Lines.SerialNumbers.InternalSerialNumber = Serial;

if (iBinEntry > 0)

{

oGR.Lines.BinAllocations.BinAbsEntry = iBinEntry;

oGR.Lines.BinAllocations.Quantity = 1;

oGR.Lines.BinAllocations.SerialAndBatchNumbersBaseLine = 0;

}

Regards

Edy