cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Authorised to access any environment - BPC Web Admin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All -

I have got this error message when going to BPC Web Admin. The impact from this is that I cannot go to BPC Web Client and do BPC Modeling there. I have already run UJS_ACTIVATE_CONTENT; however, it doesn't solve it as well.

I investigated about this issue, and it is recommended to have SAP_ALL. However, it is not allowed for me to have SAP_ALL though I am developer here.

Could you please share how for me to solve this issue without having SAP_ALL in my Role ?

Appreciate much your help

Cheers,

Error Message -

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naomi,

You are not assigned to any environments or with any environment specific roles and that is why you are not able to view the environment here.

Please refer this thread to solve your issue.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3470475

Please let me know in case you face any further issues regarding this.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hari - 

Thanks you so much for your feedback, yes sure, I'll have a look and revert back to you if I face still the issue there, and will close this thread if the issue get solved .

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari - Thanks you very much for your help. Appreciate it much.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All - Appreciate much for your thoughts how to solve this issues.

Thanks you very much in advance,

Cheers,

satishkumar_bvv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please let me know do you have all admin access rights?

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish -

Thanks for the feedback. Could you please elaborate more what administration roles that I must have so that I can check to my user ID?

Appreciate your feedback.,

Thanks,

Cheers,

satishkumar_bvv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Naomi Abi,

First you need to check what kind of admin access you have for your role. If you have primary admin rights so that you can able to create or access environments in BPC 10.0 NW. Please check with your one of your Basis consultant on the same.

Regards,

Satish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish - Thanks for your feedback. However, appreciate if you can list it to me what Authorisation objects I must have to solve this issue.

Cheers,