Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vistex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SD gurus,

what is integration between VISTEX and ABAP,SD,IP,CPOA and also FI? could we please help me.

Warm regards,

murali krishna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

GBMSHARMA
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi  Krishna,

The IP document is created in Vistex to account for the sales for  specific customer.  Also IP document can be customized with respect to different Order types in SD. The key figures in IP document can be stored in LIS structures for calculating the amounts during Accruals and Settlements.

The settlement profiles contains the G/Ls for posting the settlement amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi krishna,

Integration between Vistex and ABAP.

- The data that flows from SD into vistex for commission, rebates etc...is required to be seen in table like Customer, materials, rebate rate, total payout any deductions etc.

So with the help of ABAP in vistex we create structure which are very flexible and elementary.

So the data is further mapped in this structures and is helpful for tracking display and also used as reporting.

Integration between Vistex and SD.

In Vistex we extract the sales from SD and further validate at customer, material, employee or any Business partner with the creation of agreement with necessary Commission, rebate or bill or charging back.

Integration between Vistex and FI.

There are different modes of settlement of payout in vistex through FI, HR or any other dept.

-By configuring different profiles.

- WBS and cost centre settlements

- Settling at Multiple co.codes etc

Integration between Vistex and IP.

Correct me : If you are refering to IP (Incentive and Payback) in vistex then there are two types of models in vistex.

1) Composite model

2) Transactional IP model

There are different uses of it, but there is nothing like integration rather than i say it is different use of models.

Integration between Vistex and COPA.

Vistex helps to generate different type of reports specially profitability and cost analysis reports can be generated through vistex Adhoc reporting.

Further to this data can be replicated or originated to HANA increasing the performance

Regards,

Imran