cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow Up Service Request from ERP Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a business requirement to create a custom Service Request(Z) as a Follow Up to the ERP Sales Order (ZX) in SAP CRM.

I have maintained Copy Control: SPRO --> CRM --> Transactions --> Basic Settings --> Copy Control for Business Transactions -->Define Copy Control for Transaction Types. I have added the ERP Sales Order Document Type (ZX) as Source and the custom Service Request (Z) as Target.

I have also maintained the channel for the ERP Sales Order and the custom Service Request as "Interaction Center Webclient". This is done at SPRO --> CRM --> Transactions --> Basic Settings -->Define Transaction Types.

I also created a new Profile ID for Object Relationships and I assigned it to my ERP Sales Order at SPRO --> CRM --> Transactions --> Basic Settings -->Define Transaction Types.I created the Profile ID for Object Relationships under: SPRO --> CRM --> Transactions --> Basic Settings --> Define Object Reference Profile.

However, after all of this customization, I still do NOT see my Service Request as a Follow Up Transaction to the ERP Sales Order when I click on "Create Follow Up". I would like to see in the pop up box to select so I can select it. Please see screenshot below (and attached).

What am I missing? How do I get the Service Request to be an Follow Up Transaction to the ERP Sales Order?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Kamran and Jorge for commenting. Item category copy control and Item Category Determination copy control were both very important. What also was important was the following:

1. The Follow up to Service Request was not being triggered because my sales order had errors. Standard SAP would not allow a Follow Up to the Sales Order with errors.

2. I had to go into my Transaction type Service Request (custom) configuration: spro >crm > transactions > basic settings > Define Transaction Types. Here I added the Channels: “CRM WebClient UI” and “Interaction Center” to the custom transaction type. See screen shot below.

Once I created a Sales Order with no errors in SAP CRM GUI, then I was able to create a Service Request in the GUI based on step 2 above. After all of this was verified, I was then able to create a Service Request in SAP CRM Web UI as a Follow Up to a Sales Order with no errors. Of course, the copy control and other configuration above was needed too. Issue resolved. Thanks everyone for your help.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry Nulman,

I have a similar requirement, can you please suggest how you were able to map ERP order with Service request.. when i am comparing it to my system i am facing an issue that i am not able to find my ERP order trans. type and i believe we need to create that.. just wanted to understand from you how you have mapped ERP order transaction type in ECC with ERP order transaction type in CRM.

Regards

Himanshu

kamran_farooqui
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

Have you define copying control for Item Categories!!

Regards,

Kamfrk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jorge and Kamran,

First of all, thank you for responding! I have done as you say: I have added copy control for Item categories: SPRO --> CRM --> Transactions --> Basic Settings  -->Copy Control for Business Transactions -->Define Copy Control for Item Categories. For my custom Service Request, I have added Item Category ZSRQ So I have added Source- TAN (from ERP Sales Order) and Target "ZSRQ". For copy Conditions I chose "Copy All Conditions". See screen shot below:

Second of all, I maintained Item Category Determination when copying: SPRO --> CRM --> Transactions --> Basic Settings  -->Copy Control for Business Transactions --> Define Item Category Determination when Copying. Please see screen shot below.

Still, when I click on "Create Follow Up" at the ERP sales order in the Web UI, I still do not see the Service Request as a transaction option. Any other ideas? Thanks in advance.

jorge_ocamposbenito
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

Please debug cl_crm_uiu_bt_get_proctypes=>get_followup_proctypes_bo method to know what is missing in your configuration.

Best regards.

jorge_ocamposbenito
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

Try to config copy control also between item types from your sales document to service request item.

Best regards.