cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAT File attributes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

While creating the PAT file using SSDC/SSDA, in the import conditions , we need to mention the versions of following software components.

SAP_ABAP

SAP_APPL

SAP_BASIS

SAP_HR.

We have more than 30 customers which need to send this PAT file to. And each customer may have different combinations of above components.

What is the best way to create the PAT file which can be installed in all the customer systems without any problem.

thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tomas_black
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Helo Ramso So,

this is not the appropriated channel to obtain this information.

If you're developing an official SAP package, you must contact the official assembly tool from the producer side.

For general guidelines, please refer to note #70228.

Best regards,

Tomas Black

Message was edited by: Tomas Black

Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tomas,

could you provide an external reachable link to the SAP Shipment Matrix? Unfortunatly, I cannot access the SAP intranet.

Thank you,

Stephan

tomas_black
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Stephan,

I double checked this information with Development and there is no such external link for SAP Shipment Matrix. This if for internal use only. For this reason I've edited my previous reply.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Regards,

Tomas Black

Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tomas,

referring to s-note 2126513, I think Ram's question is a valid one, and I also I'd like to have an answer on it.

I would be great, if you as an SAP insider could just sketch a solution, that would fit Ram's scenario.

Thanks, Stephan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

I faced the same question that you faced, and I requested by an incident SAP for a resolution. They told me, that you have to set in SDA the base level of your AIO to 700, prior adding SAP_ABA 700 to the main package importing condition.

Doing that, I was able to import a PAT-file, that was build on 7.01, in a 7.40 system.

Regards, Stephan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please advise of method adopted.

The only way I can get around this is to develop and package the add-on on the version of SAP that is the oldest.

Thank you

Regards