cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot find created URL mashup???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to achieve the URL Mashup integration with ByD and for this I followed as shown in this blog "

As explained n step wise I had done in the following.

1. Created a cutomBO in ByD (Cloud Application Studio) accordingly. Created Screens and configured the .PTP(Port type Package)

2. .PTP is configured by opening it in UI in the following way with a port (Input) and two parameters (Name,LastName)

3. After this I have created a MashupPortBinding in the following way.

After this created a URL Mashup as follows and that URL is as follows

Next to this I have opened my QAF screen and in that the Anchors are as follows

The Outport in controller tab os as follows

After this I have activated entire solution and made this WC to be available for a Keyuser. I have logged in as Key user and then searched in the following way for the URL but not found it.

In this Mashup List I couldnt find my cretaed URL mashup.

Kindly needed any help on achieving this.

Regards..
Hanu K

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hanu,

Did you miss to add your Outport anchor screenshot?

I couldn't see it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I missed out, sorry. Here is the anchor

Regards..
Hanu K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you also create an anchor for your Outport?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I missed out this point in that step. Now I have done it and I am able to see the Mashup. But I cannot find both the fields got concatinated and displayed as a single name. Empty window is being opened and nothing is shown up.

Regards..
Hanu K

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason behind the values not being displayed is that you gave the wrong parameters while creating Mashup as you can see from the below screenshot.

Change your Name to first and LastName to last. It will then work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sri, finally it is getting populated...

Your blog is so helpful to achieve this. In past once I had tried for this by following documentation but stucked in mid in the same way as of got today. Today I had found help and cleared it...

Regards..
Hanu K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good to know that blog helped you someway.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sri,

One other question is waiting for you.. that is, how to get the google maps onto any of our custom screen. I will give source and final destinations on my QAF screen and in the same way with the help of a button it has to connect me to the maps of google.

Can you suggest me how to achieve this. What the URL's I have to use? way of procedure if possible in short..

Regards..
Hanu K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Way to go is by using HTML Mashup.

1. Create new HTML Mashup.
  2. Select HTML Code in the Configuration Information.
  3. Use this GoogleMapAPI to proceed with. Understand this completely.

Directions service - Google Maps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srivatsava,

Here in the specified page there are two tabs consisting of "JavaScript" & "Javascript + HTML" and I have to use the second one? Coming to the HTML Mashup creation Category should be Application integration? or any thing else?

The code extracted form the second tab shuld be placed in this place or where?

Can you brief it out some more elaborately... Thanks I am trying to do this and in the place of Hardcoded values in the extracting HTML (Lets say Source is Chicago and Destination is Chicago) I want to pass the argument values of my own code elements (From& To) are the two elements of my custom BO where I am trying to do this Mashup.

Regards..
Hanu K

Former Member
0 Kudos

My clever Hanu, you'll have to raise a new question for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nooooooooooo Now need to raise again entire discussion.. cant the same thread can be processed..

Regards...

Hanu K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Opened and now can you look into it. Thanks

Regards..
Hanu K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry but the reason in asking you to raise a new topic is that even if I couldn't answer your question and if others could, then it will be really helpful to rest of the community members who are in search of this topic (even in future too) but not for brownie points.

Most of them might not be interested to open an answered topic so they will never know what's going on in this topic!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not needed any explanation on this Sri... I know we will not care of those points (I will never care)... Yeah it is good ti have new discussion itself I will agree with you bu tbecoz of my laziness I havent opened it.. Now it i opened..

Regards..
Hanu K

Answers (0)