cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure Extractors for analytical reporting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

Can you help me in setting up the standard extractors in sap EHSM.

Thanking you all.

chandrasekhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member209335
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sekhar,

Before going to start Analytical Report get with familiar implementing ABAP exit functionality,BOPF data model of EHS-MGM and new fields to the business object you want to extract data from

Check it out here for standard extractors in sap EHSM

SAP EHS Management -->Foundation for EHS Management -->Analytical Reporting -->Configure Extractors

The BAdI implementation BADI_EHFND_FW_BI_BOPF_OBJ_LIST must be an active default implementation of the BAdI BADI_EHFND_FW_BI_OBJ_LIST. For more information,

see Customizing in the source system under -->SAP EHS Management-->Foundation for EHS Management -->Analytical Reporting -->BAdI: Determination of Objects to Extract

The BAdI implementation BADI_EHFND_FW_BI_BOPF_EXTRACT must be an active default implementation of the BAdI BADI_EHFND_FW_BI_EXTRACTOR.

For more information, see Customizing in the source system under --> SAP EHS Management -->Foundation for EHS Management -->Analytical Reporting -->BAdI: Extraction of One Object.

Once you configured in SPRO check your  RFC connection is configured properly or not.

A Customizing activity is now available in transaction SPRO under SAP EHS Management -> Incident Management (or Risk Assessment) -> Analytical Reporting -> Specify RFC Destination for BW System. Execute the Customizing activity as described, or perform the following steps manually:

1)  In transaction SM59, create a new RFC connection of type "HTTP Connections to External Server".

2)  Make the following settings for the RFC connection:

• RFC destination name: SAP_BI
    • Target system settings: Maintain host and port of the BI-JAVA system
    • Maintain logon data

This is for your information.

For data sources of EHSM 1,2.3.0  refer Note 1762940 see the attached Supported_DataSource_and_BO_Nodes.pdf

The DataSources are documented for the relevant application on SAP Help at http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ehsext30/helpdata/en/5b/22b8d6606b4d32b8af9283901d3bdc/frameset.htm. For example, you find the DataSources for the risk assessment application under "Component Extension for SAP Environment, Health, and Safety Management -> Risk Assessment -> Analytical Reporting -> DataSources.

Edward

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edward,

Thank you for the quick reply.

will update once i am done.

chandrasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandrasekhar,

Did you come across enhancing the SAP Standard Extractor like 0EHSM_HSS_INC_REC_01  Incidents or any other Standard EHSM Extractors.  If you did, can you please provide the steps.  We have enhanced the structure and would like to know how we need to proceed with the Determinations/Queries.  We need to enhance the extractor with the Z customer fields created in the table and populate the DataSource.

Thanks,

Mohan Nayak

0 Kudos

Hello Mohan,

I am hoping that you got a chance to enhance the IM extractor "0EHSM_HSS_INC_REC_01". If so, can you please guide me if you have used BAPI or CMOD to write the custom coding? Have you identified what is the best approach to enhance the IM extractors?

KALAISELVI
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you explain in detail about this configuration in spro as i am new to work first on standard extractors

Answers (0)