cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fit page is not working for Web intelligence report in PDF for BO 4.1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have recently upgrade our environment from 3.1 to 4.1 (SP2).
In 3.1, when exporting a Web intelligence report to PDF, the Fit to page option is enabled automatically (In PDF it is displaying the pages with fit page) and the report is viewable without scrolling
In 4.1, however, Actual Size option is enabled by default and hence the zoom is set to 100% and the report is not viewable without scrolling.

So User needs the report to be open with Fit page option when they export it to PDF.
Can any one please help how to get the fit page option by default when we export the webi report to PDF.

Thanks in Advance....

Regards,
Sravan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get same problem.

Can you advise if you get any solution on this? Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

CHECK YOU PAGE SETUP...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could see that selecting the page mode for webi report helps in fitting the size of report in PDF automatically. Try the same.

To set the report by default in page mode, modify the report and under page setup look for page mode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Thanks for your reply,

I tried with changing the report to page mode and then exported to PDF, the PDF report is still opening with Actual Size(100%) by default instead of Fit page.

I am using Landscape, A2 Orientation with quick display mode. Now i changed it to Landscape, A2 Orientation with Page mode. But no luck.

Please let me know if i am doing anything wrong.

Thanks,

Sravan