cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GR for SA not possible even perform change to the Scheduling Line date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am trying to perform a GRN against a Scheduling Agreement having a delivery scheduling line date which is in future, and obviously, MIGO feedback with green message “Document XXXXXXX   does not contain any selectable items, Message no. M7064” because standard SAP does not allows such early good receiving in SA environment.

However, I would like the GRN to able to successfully to post for this SA earlier as oppose to the date specified in the Schedule delivery because it can happen in real life business environment.

Hence I went to change the Scheduling Line date via ME38 to to-date. However, MIGO-GRN still not able to take place

The following is the original MD04 before the changes of delivery schedule date in ME38:

I performed changes in ME38:

Now MD04 become:

Yet, MIGO-GR still giving the same message but yellow color this time.

Even if I changed the remaining two Scheduling Line to today’s date, MIGO-GR still failed.

Questions:

1. What is the problem of my action to change the scheduling line date to today’s date as this is what many of the forum suggested.
  2. One of the best SDN commentator (i.e. PETER) mentioned on one of my previous forum suggested to use some user exit to solve it, and I can find the forum in SDN. Hopefully, Peter if you happen to seen this message, please let me know.

Regards,

Daniel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you certain about the dates, today is February 10, your delivery date is set to February 9.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jurgen,

Since my delivery date is February 9th, that will means MIGO-GR should allow me to perform GR of this SA scheduling line given today is Feb 10th?

Regards,

Daniel

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

yes it will allow, since it is not an error message, but you have to activate the box for propose all items in  MIGO   menu Settings > Defaults

there are 2 OSS notes that explain well what root causes your message can have, the first note has even a report that helps you to check this directly.

886735 - MIGO: Unclear why GR is not possible for the purchase order

874264 - MB01/MIGO: Default quantity for goods receipt posting

Answers (0)