cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEPA_CT Format Tree configuration

former_member182714
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends – I have just taken sample SEPA CT format and trying to create the format tree in SAP.

Pls give me a little advice on how to understand the format given by Bank.

And I am unable to decide which node to be used, especially Element and XML attribute as format looks the same from beginning to end.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to tcode DMEE for PAYM SEPA_CT and check your settings according the next screenshot

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

former_member182714
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Friends – I understand that it is very important how to read and understand XML format, before creating format in SAP.  I googled for it and could get only XML formats and could not get explanation for each tag in XML file.

Can you pls share some good useful links on this, If you have already found some?

Thanks

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is other concept, the XSLT_TOOL (there is a tcode with this name). Look for in google for XLST.

Regards

Eduardo

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I will try to explain you the concept of it, in simple words

Concept:- When you send a payment file to Bank, what information will you have in it??

You will details like Vendor Bank account No, Payment amount, currency, Invoice references, your own Bank account no to be debited and so on.. XML file also does the same

XML payment files derive most of the information from Structures FPAYH, FPAYHX and FPAYP..

PAYH - Header Structure

PAYP - LIne item info

PAYHX - Extension of PAYH structure, which stores addnl information.. It has lot of free fields available which you can fill based on your own logic

When F110 is run, these structures are filled in run time simialr to info updated in REGU* tables... Later on, when you generate XML file after the payment run, the XML file accesses the info from these tables

SAP Details:- Most of the fields delivered in Standard SEPA_CT format would suffice for you...

Any field in SEPA tree is made up of fields from the above structrure(s).. The DATE and TIME details are filled from SYST ABAP Structures

You can assign a field of the above Structures to a field in your DME Tree

OR

A combination of fields to one field of your DME Tree

OR

Fill the field in your DME Tree based on some Custom logic

This is how it workds

Br. Ajay M

Answers (0)