cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear open GR/IR incase of PO with consignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We use T-Code F.13 to settle GR/IR open items in SAP for which GR and IR is done using 101 movement and MIRO.

But For Consignment stock T CODE MRKO is done in lieu of MIRO.

But both debit and credit line items are available while we run F.19 with out PO no and vendor code.

Please advise how to settle these items sum total of value is not zero.

Regards,

Alok

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

In standard SAP, there are usually two or three lines posted with each material movement that relates to consignment:

- accrued payable (BSEG-KTOSL = KON) with the amount calculated from consignment inforecord (trans. ME13), to be paid to the vendor

- cost (GBB), with the amount taken from standard or moving average price of the article (table MBEW)

- price difference (AKO) balancing the two above if not equal.

Now, your issue is how to clear the accrued payable ("GR/IR", or KON). In standard SAP, the Assignment (BSEG-ZUONR) of this account on both the MM movement and in the self-billing invoice from MRKO is the original MM document number + fiscal year. If you make your clearing (trans. F.13, not F.19) based on assignment and if you did not make any custom change to the settlement process, then this should always balance. And if it does not - then go to SE16, table RKWA, and check for the given MM doc number + year, what amounts are there and with which documents they should have been matched.

I know that the standard MRKO does not always produce the right results and I have seen some extensive enhancements to its logic on some projects (e.g., to aggregate items on invoices to reduce their number, or to change the calculation of amounts to avoid rounding errors). If this is your case as well, then of course the standard clearing will not work and you will need to design an alternative. But if you keep to the standard then you should be able to clear items on the GR/IR (KON) account with F.13 based on Assignment (ZUONR).

Hope it helps. Let me know if you have any further question!