cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issuing Storage location in PO (EKPO-RESLO)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

May I know where is the value of this "Issuing Storage Location" (EKPO-RESLO) in the purchasing order derived from.

I create an STO with item category U (i.e. two plants below to same company), and when I convert an MRP-generated PR into the STO, this field keep default a storage location which is not even belong to this plant.

Further, there is no value maintain in the production Storage location field in the MRP view 2.

Any idea where the value pull from? thanks. Dan

"

Plant 1910 and storage location 0099 not defined (Please check your input)

Message no. ME005"

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check IMG -> Logistics Execution -> Shipping -> Picking -> Determine Picking location > Assign picking location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

When I checked the SPRO object you mentioned, there is no shipping condition related to our object, it seems we have not setup our shipping condition object in this spro of this object.

But my question is why the issuing storage location value keep appear during PO conversion from PR given that there is no single shipping condition object (related to our entity) setup in the above path you mentioned.

I am wondering if it is caused by any user-exit built into the system, because when we create our plant, we used the method of "copy..as" to copy all the target plant entity to our plant. And this issue storage location does maintained under the target plant.

Thanks,

Daniel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Issuing storage location comes in picture only when you have activated the stock transfer between two storage locations in single Plant.

SPRO - MM - PURCHASING - PURCHASE ORDER - SET UP STOCK TRANSPORT ORDER - SET UP STOCK TRANPORT ORDER BETWEEN STORAGE LOCATIONS.

Regards,

Deepak Mankeshwar