cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slovakia - VAT Ledger Statement

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have implemented the SAP solution.

Where can I get a decsription of the VAT ledger sections A.1., A.2., B.A., etc. ?

In which section should transaction key ESE be reported ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member226983
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you solve your issue? Did now ESA appears ok?

Jan

former_member226983
Participant
0 Kudos

Additionaly to your ESE. ESE is not used for reporting in this statement. as wrote befor. You should use ESA and this should be in B1/C2. But please again, assigment of tax codes with document type to sections should be defined ONLY be responsible FI person from FI department regarding to which cases of tax postings you have in your system!

Jan

rlop_z
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Jan,

This solved the issue for me. I had values 0 appearing in the XML when ESE only , or ESE and ESA where in the customizing, when i left only ESA the problem is solved.

Thanks and regards,

Roberto

former_member184878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

When issue is clear, please keep in mind SCN rules, and close the issue.

Find rules attached.

all the best erwin

former_member226983
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Erwin,

I think it is should be mentioned not to Roberto but to Edeltraut Nath as this user create this topic.

I already asked this user if my suggestion was helpful. Regrettably without response.

Regards

Jan

former_member226983
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

definition of statement sections must be set up with FI department. They must declare in which section which combination of tax codes and document types should be assignet. You define this sections simply in FISKVC_TAXSECTN ( SM34 ) as mentioned in "End to end user manual" in note 1957498. Be sure that if you define tax code, you should also mention vat transaction type MWS, ESA,VST etc.

Jan

Martin_Schmidt
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Generally ,tax codes for acquisitions from EU are those which are set up with transaction key ESE and ESA. In the VAT ledger statement only input acquisition tax is to be reported, hence ESE should go into section B.1.

Regards,

Martin

former_member184878
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You are talking about ESE in accordance to screenshot attached?

This is part of VAT customizing in SAP.

There is a VAT procedure available in SAP for Slovakia.

If yes, my proposal is talking with yout tax adviser, where you have to report this data.

all the best Erwin